The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
shyts crazy. my time table for a console now is prob late december/q1..... obviously if i can get one before i will but this shyt crazy. its never been this hard for me to acquire at launch. typically i was able to easily preorder at gamestop which i tried but their allocation was gone when i got there:mjcry:. so here i am gettin played by bots/walmart/target

PlayStation direct is your best bet most likely.

they will drop some more today, you’ll just have to baby sit the page tho, times are random.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Actually that person is getting fukked.. Ebay doesn't require a damn thing to bid moneywise. You don't have to pay for your bid unless you win and if you don't pay, they can't do shyt about it to make you.

So if you want to be a hater or you are also selling a ps5, just run up their bid, and don't pay when you win. Won't cost you thing but wastes their time infinitely.. Which is why you should just set a price and call it a day
:russ:Nothing funnier than trolling the fukk out these scalpers. That's for all the kids holiday season these human filth ruined

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Just realized my damn charging dock didn’t have the cord plugged into it all the way :mjgrin: woke up and controller was still on one bar.

:beli: they seriously got rid of live on PlayStation though? I used that a lot to see games that I was on the fence about or didn’t know much about. Doesn’t make sense considering sharing and streaming is way bigger now than it was in 2013.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:Nothing funnier than trolling the fukk out these scalpers. That's for all the kids holiday season these human filth ruined

like he’s not gonna be able to still sell it for $1k+ lol

he did waste a few days tho putting it up for auction