The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Damn....:snoop:

I got that game for my lil cuzn and I'm nervous about giving it to him now...:huhldup:

Knock on wood but most of the shyt people said have been bricking their consoles I've done and my system is just fine.

It's simply bad luck. No hardware on earth has a 0% fail rate. Don't freak out over anecdotes.

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I can’t get over these load times man. They are literally nonexistent from the UI to the games. 2k loads so fast that they had to add 2ktv to the main menu instead and also no preshow. :russ:
Does 2K really look next gen?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Does 2K really look next gen?

it does but it’s nowhere near the jump we got from ps3 to PS4 in NBA 2k14. I’m enjoying it though. The gameplay feels smoother to me but it could just be the higher frame rate. Also the new camera angle and the crowd makes it feel like you’re really on the court IMO.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain't worth it. Word of mouth is out about target stock and people are getting there 6 hours before open for a console.

shyts crazy. my time table for a console now is prob late december/q1..... obviously if i can get one before i will but this shyt crazy. its never been this hard for me to acquire at launch. typically i was able to easily preorder at gamestop which i tried but their allocation was gone when i got there:mjcry:. so here i am gettin played by bots/walmart/target