The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Nah my girl insisted. So I did. I normally meet at Walmart. Them wolves out there where im at.:lolbron: I got a gun and had it in the whip. She came with me. Wasnt bad at all though they say they encourage it and got a section in front of the lobby for it.
I dont blame you.. cant be too careful bro. 2 dudes got robbed out here launch day..

FB-IMG-1605218589360.jpg

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yall really sound nuts.

If I wanted a "new experience" I'd get a Oculus Rift, not a controller that has feedback. Have fun with demon souls because once you finish that your "next gen" only experiences get really iffy. You'll be right there with us before November is up playing current gen games like everyone else :heh:

And like I said most yall dudes in the ps5 thread and all over talking about how they can't wait to play current gen games they should have played years ago for the 1st time:mjlol:

Yall PS dudes really don't play games like that, just wanna play what's hot and have a system and the games to say you have them.
What’s the series x exclusive you’re excited about again?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Finally plugging up my PS5 and it's unfortunate it takes up so much space. On the plus side I can remote play it in another room off my PS4 Pro so I'm glad I decided to keep that. It also doesn't use the same power cable as the Pro.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I sold 2 PS5’s fro 1000 each, dude that bought the series x from me asking if I had some Ps5 left, I told him they were claimed for, he ask for how much I told him 900, he offer me a 1000, he came to my house and pick them shyts up ...... it was a good launch week

lmaoooooooooo the other nikka gonna be pissed...oh well LOL!

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Sold my shyts for the 2500.

905cb01359563196.jpg

Police checked my temp and said I can do sell it inside. Spanish cop and a fine ass black sista came out and asked what im selling. He said PS5? i said yea. They both hit the:gladbron:. Let me see.:pachaha: I showed em they was:banderas:. They was like check the bills and count the money. I had a marker to check on me. They was like dont leave right away.. Ball head black cop came in being nosy. I guess they told him. He was like I can go to the bank and give you 800 right now. I was like nah im good.:heh:

Finallay dude pulled up in a black tesla. Told him to come inside. SHowed him the ps5's buddy was :ahh:. he pulled out the money and watched me count and verify the bills. I saw the police peeping like :mjlit:.Bills checked out and I watched him leave. They came back out on some you good.:whoo:. Stay for a while and wait. Fine sista like im happy it went well.:queen: SPanish cop came back out and said I gotta get my hands on some. He say he woulda bought 4-5. Told me I shoulda held until December and got even more money.:lolbron:

I was nervous headed home though no cap.
:duck:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had an external hard drive connected while playing and I read that could be the issue. I’m still kinda shook I might brick the entire console if I play it again :smh:

ok I think I heard someone say that was the case as well