The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That ain't it breh
Earlier this year it was reported Sony was expecting to ship more consoles than ever before in their history
The hype for the ps5 is unprecedented not artificial
COVID along w/ that hype makes the ps5 hard to find/get
If Sony shipped anywhere from 10-20 mil PS5s this year, I believe they would sell every unit in record time
I preordered for this reason because I wasn't trying to scramble for tweets and notifications trying to get a ps5 for who knows how long
this will probably extend into 2021
I would agree but they clearly bullshytted on this release. Sony PRETENDED TO CARE by doing online only.

Why do I say pretend? Because the very next day, the very next black friday, and all throughout the rest of the sales, they suddenly stopped caring about COVID? They suddenly stop caring where it's sold.. They didn't slow or halt or control a single other Sony product in the history of Sony products, until now........ In fact, no company ever did this and we've had a pandemic since January.. Cause what? Maybe 50 people would stand in a line outside a store? Couldn't they stand 6 feet apart in line? Couldn't they limit the line to the first 30 people?

But ok lets just believe that.. They really did online only because it would save lives. Why didn't they mandate or create any sort of system to avoid bots and resellers?? If we, the common man, all knew what was going to happen, then I'm sure they did too. Not a single catchpa requirement? Not a one per household requirement? Not a number system just like in a line, where you get a number to an assured system? Call a number and get a confirmation number.. IP lock... NOTHING

They didn't care. Maybe they didn't sit down and plan this for years.. But once it was apparent this virus was going down, they surely said to themselves, lets take advantage. When has a product manufacturer ever demanded that ALL people selling their product, not be allowed to be sold in a store. Nike don't even do that with Jordans and actual murders happen.

This PS5 launch trended everywhere for 24 straight, mainly because people were crying about not getting them in the ways they were told... Which miraculously, happened to be planned times from 12am to 12am the next day.. They got what they wanted

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I would agree but they clearly bullshytted on this release. Sony PRETENDED TO CARE by doing online only.

Why do I say pretend? Because the very next day, the very next black friday, and all throughout the rest of the sales, they suddenly stopped caring about COVID? They suddenly stop caring where it's sold.. They didn't slow or halt or control a single other Sony product in the history of Sony products, until now........ In fact, no company ever did this and we've had a pandemic since January.. Cause what? Maybe 50 people would stand in a line outside a store? Couldn't they stand 6 feet apart in line? Couldn't they limit the line to the first 30 people?

But ok lets just believe that.. They really did online only because it would save lives. Why didn't they mandate or create any sort of system to avoid bots and resellers?? If we, the common man, all knew what was going to happen, then I'm sure they did too. Not a single catchpa requirement? Not a one per household requirement? Not a number system just like in a line, where you get a number to an assured system? Call a number and get a confirmation number.. IP lock... NOTHING

They didn't care. Maybe they didn't sit down and plan this for years.. But once it was apparent this virus was going down, they surely said to themselves, lets take advantage. When has a product manufacturer ever demanded that ALL people selling their product, not be allowed to be sold in a store. Nike don't even do that with Jordans and actual murders happen.

This PS5 launch trended everywhere for 24 straight, mainly because people were crying about not getting them in the ways they were told... Which miraculously, happened to be planned times from 12am to 12am the next day.. They got what they wanted

Not gonna hold you...

It makes sense...

That Sony stock gonna hit 100 by December EASILY:heh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
c1qo7ftnl2z51.jpg

:ohlawd:

that’s a hell of a week lined up!

:banderas:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Pulled up to Target 2 hrs before they opened.

2nd in line. :wow: Got my phone loaded with 4 episodes of Utopia and several podcasts ready to go with my air pods fully charged.

I even had one of them foldable tailgate chairs for maximum comfort.

Then here come this muhfukkuh in the red polo...

Red polo: "You guys here for the PS5?"

Me and the other clowns (collectively): "Yes..?"

Red polo: "Sorry guys we are out of stock, we sold our last 4 yesterday. The police were even here to hand them out to the 4 customers. I don't want you all to waste your time so-"

At this point I've already packed up and headed back to my car. L's.

So here I am back at home... at the mercies of the inevitable, untimely restock. The journey continues...

:mjcry:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
10G's?!!? 22 bids already tho...:wtf:
Actually that person is getting fukked.. Ebay doesn't require a damn thing to bid moneywise. You don't have to pay for your bid unless you win and if you don't pay, they can't do shyt about it to make you.

So if you want to be a hater or you are also selling a ps5, just run up their bid, and don't pay when you win. Won't cost you thing but wastes their time infinitely.. Which is why you should just set a price and call it a day