The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Everyone here moved on to Facebook Marketplace. Most of what I see on Craigslist here is old stuff that looks like it should be sitting at the side of the road.

Yeah,I use Facebook marketplace a lot as well. It's taken the place of Craigs for me no doubt.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Pulse3D is pretty damn decent :ehh: I had to run a usb 3.0 extension cord to get line of sight with the dongle since i put it behind the tv though.

This whole setup is :wow: though.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Has anyone done or heard about holding the console at a fedex location?

the shyt is it LIC, I can be there in 40 minutes but the shyt got delayed til Tuesday :stopitslime:

yeah, I've done it in the past. Kinda easy. Just holla at customer service with the tracking number and they'll hook you up. I do think they charge a fee nowadays tho

Darkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone done or heard about holding the console at a fedex location?

the shyt is it LIC, I can be there in 40 minutes but the shyt got delayed til Tuesday :stopitslime:

I’m wondering the same thing..... fukking target uses FedEx Ground

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

:feedme:

I might hold out an extra year for the slim version because it's inevitable that Sony & MS drop them around year 2 or 3 of the gaming cycle.

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
yeah, I've done it in the past. Kinda easy. Just holla at customer service with the tracking number and they'll hook you up. I do think they charge a fee nowadays tho

I’m wondering the same thing..... fukking target uses FedEx Ground

I’ll report back...they only gave me the option to hold at a location near me. I’m seeing reports that could delay your access even further :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll report back...they only gave me the option to hold at a location near me. I’m seeing reports that could delay your access even further :damn:

ya by a day since it’s already at the local plant and set to go out to your address...when you are doing a holding request then it’s best to do it as soon as it ships out from the company

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Sold my shyts for the 2500.

905cb01359563196.jpg

Police checked my temp and said I can do sell it inside. Spanish cop and a fine ass black sista came out and asked what im selling. He said PS5? i said yea. They both hit the:gladbron:. Let me see.:pachaha: I showed em they was:banderas:. They was like check the bills and count the money. I had a marker to check on me. They was like dont leave right away.. Ball head black cop came in being nosy. I guess they told him. He was like I can go to the bank and give you 800 right now. I was like nah im good.:heh:

Finallay dude pulled up in a black tesla. Told him to come inside. SHowed him the ps5's buddy was :ahh:. he pulled out the money and watched me count and verify the bills. I saw the police peeping like :mjlit:.Bills checked out and I watched him leave. They came back out on some you good.:whoo:. Stay for a while and wait. Fine sista like im happy it went well.:queen: SPanish cop came back out and said I gotta get my hands on some. He say he woulda bought 4-5. Told me I shoulda held until December and got even more money.:lolbron:

I was nervous headed home though no cap.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sold my shyts for the 2500.

905cb01359563196.jpg

Police checked my temp and said I can do sell it inside. Spanish cop and a fine ass black sista came out and asked what im selling. He said PS5? i said yea. They both hit the:gladbron:. Let me see.:pachaha: I showed em they was:banderas:. They was like check the bills and count the money. I had a marker to check on me. They was like dont leave right away.. Ball head black cop came in being nosy. I guess they told him. He was like I can go to the bank and give you 800 right now. I was like nah im good.:heh:

Finallay dude pulled up in a black tesla. Told him to come inside. SHowed him the ps5's buddy was :ahh:. he pulled out the money and watched me count and verify the bills. I saw the police peeping like :mjlit:.Bills checked out and I watched him leave. They came back out on some you good.:whoo:. Stay for a while and wait. Fine sista like im happy it went well.:queen: SPanish cop came back out and said I gotta get my hands on some. He say he woulda bought 4-5. Told me I shoulda held until December and got even more money.:lolbron:

I was nervous headed home though no cap.
You met up a police department?? Scary nikka lmao, just fukkin w you. Yesterday I made a play for 4 iPhones for $5100, and then the PS5 for $1200 in the parking lot of the Intercontinental. I was walking around w that big ass knot all day lol, the iPhone nikka paid w madd $5s and $10s :martin:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
You met up a police department?? Scary nikka lmao, just fukkin w you. Yesterday I made a play for 4 iPhones for $5100, and then the PS5 for $1200 in the parking lot of the Intercontinental. I was walking around w that big ass knot all day lol, the iPhone nikka paid w madd $5s and $10s :martin:
Nah my girl insisted. So I did. I normally meet at Walmart. Them wolves out there where im at.:lolbron: I got a gun and had it in the whip. She came with me. Wasnt bad at all though they say they encourage it and got a section in front of the lobby for it.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
:russ:

5's and 10's:picard:. I was pissed about 20's