Daps
images

I don't lie about stuff like this I'm not one of you corny internet nikkas

IMG-6748

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I assumed bots will buy up the consoles online and give the scalpers extra stock to sell.

The FOMO isn't that high for me so I'll wait until I can scoop for retail. :smugfavre:

possible...I’m just going on a hunch based on how exclusive sneaker sell...they’ll list on stockx or GOAT ahead of time at exorbitant prices...the closer the sneaker gets to release date the lower the resellers drop their price...the lowest point of sale is usually the night before/morning of the sneaker release...once the sneaker sells out tho or it’s looking like it’s gonna sell out fast then prices get jacked back up again...I’m thinking PS5 scalper sales will probably follow the same path

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
possible...I’m just going on a hunch based on how exclusive sneaker sales...they’ll list on stockx or GOAT ahead of time at exorbitant prices...the closer the sneaker gets to release date the lower the resellers drop their price...the lowest point of sale is usually the night before/morning of the sneaker release...once the sneaker sells out tho or it’s looking like it’s gonna sell out fast this prices get jacked back up again...I’m thinking PS5 scalper sakes will probably follow the same path

Gotcha. I'll take your word for it since I never use Stock X and I have no sneaker game. :flabbynsick:

Gonna keep checking stores but hopefully the AAFES plug comes through soon. :ahh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Edit:

He said:

"18 pounds, it's definitely the system. Plus it needs a signature and none of my other things needed one"

fedex is not gonna enforce getting the signature bcuz of COVID...they will just leave it on his porch...he should be aware of that

• We’ve suspended Signature Required for most shipments.

they’ll probably honor it in the case of sony tho...but them b*stards completely ignored my request :angry:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
fedex is not gonna enforce getting the signature bcuz of COVID...they will just leave it on his porch...he should be aware of that

they’ll probably honor it in the case of sony tho...but them b*stards completely ignored my request :angry:
I'll see if it really comes tomorrow.

I told him to send me a picture.

My Xbox will be here Wednesday.

My Ps5 says "arriving Thursday" on Amazon but I'm scared...they ain't ship it yet :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These companies are under contract to not deliver before launch date.

That's what the instructions mean.
I'm talking about picking up on the launch date, the 12th. My cousin is getting a Series X and he said he was able to arrange for a pickup tomorrow from the Fedex facility.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll see if it really comes tomorrow.

I told him to send me a picture.

My Xbox will be here Wednesday.

My Ps5 says "arriving Thursday" on Amazon but I'm scared...they ain't ship it yet :mjcry:

amazon probably won’t ship til tuesday/wednesday night

I’m more worried about my bestbuy order due to the recent issue I had with them and another order