The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Is Wal-Mart shipping the item via Fed-Ex or UPS? When I called Fedex about my package they said they can't arrange for onsite(at their facility) pickup due to instructions from the shipper. I wonder would this applicable to something shipping from Wal-Mart themselves?
both my WM orders are coming FedEx, if you sign up to FedEx.com with the same shipping address your account will show packages are coming, same with UPS

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Is Wal-Mart shipping the item via Fed-Ex or UPS? When I called Fedex about my package they said they can't arrange for onsite(at their facility) pickup due to instructions from the shipper. I wonder would this applicable to something shipping from Wal-Mart themselves?
Yes call and ask them . I’ve done it in the past. They might give some COVID bullshyt tho

Daps
Target right now

giphy.gif

:laff::laff::laff:

:mjcry:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
These companies are under contract to not deliver before launch date.

That's what the instructions mean.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

thsnk god for stock x for crashing the market
:blessed:

100 over retail not bad but I’ll wait

Checked it out.

The consoles are going at $757 min + $100 for shipping. :scust:

Prolly won't end up being any better than ebay for brehs tryna cop. :francis:

Edit: This is for buy it now.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
scalpers might temporarily drop prices on thurs. since stores will be selling some online but after that they’ll go right back up again

I assumed bots will buy up the consoles online and give the scalpers extra stock to sell.

The FOMO isn't that high for me so I'll wait until I can scoop for retail. :smugfavre: