Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Good luck accepting terms of use to sign in to free wifi :mjlol:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
In terms of Walmart pre orders, folks are saying if you have a fedex shipping label printed for you and a tracking number you good for release day.

Don't hold me to that. :whoa:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm talking about picking up on the launch date, the 12th. My cousin is getting a Series X and he said he was able to arrange for a pickup tomorrow from the Fedex facility.
My bad, I thought you were trying to pick it up right now.

:mjlol:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Got Demon Souls and Spiderman on reserve. Gamestop said roll up at midnight for your PS5 and we got you.

:youngsabo:

Still waiting on Best Buy to change from in progress to shipped.

Walmart picked up is confirmed.

Digital from the source is confirmed for pick up.

I need more PS5s

:damn:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got Demon Souls and Spiderman on reserve. Gamestop said roll up at midnight for your PS5 and we got you.

:youngsabo:

Still waiting on Best Buy to change from in progress to shipped.

Walmart picked up is confirmed.

Digital from the source is confirmed for pick up.

They reaching out to confirm pickups?

I need more PS5s

:damn:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He said he got the media remote and extra controller but that came already.

I told him to check the weight of the package on FedEx I need proof lol

If he got it from Sony, it's release date delivery (I got 2 that way). FedEx will probably be instructed to hold until Thursday delivery so don't get your hopes up.

The Sony distributor holding the PS5 shyt in the Atlanta area is like 40 minutes from me where i used to live. I know EXACTLY the warehouse where they are being kept. That being said, they probably not hitting the truck for delivery until Wed night to deliver all Thursday.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the gamestop saga continues...so the first time I ordered the arctis 1...they completely botched up the order and I forced them to cancel it and they promised me a refund (via gift card)...didn’t receive the refund yet but ordered the headset again but this time using my credit card so if they fukked it up I could just let my cc company know and get my refund quicker...tell me why I just received shipping confirmation for both headsets from them :deadmanny:

if/when they both arrive I’ll return the one that’s on my credit card...I should be a dikk and still insist on getting my gift card refund since I have documented proof that they promised me one...I just want the damn headset tho...and it looks like I’m finally get it smh

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
Got that delay email from Walmart. But its coo cuz im picking up another 1 at gamestop on Thursday morning:yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
scalpers might temporarily drop prices on thurs. since stores will be selling some online but after that they’ll go right back up again

the one I was keeping for my sons....I might hold until Christmas. Esp if they ain't acting right.

Christmas gonna be the lick. ::steviej:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

ya I imagine that’s when we’ll see the real price gouging cuz chances are good those who don’t secure one by xmas ain’t gonna get their hands on one til late Q1 2021

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

@Legal

I'm in Canada so I don't know how they doing it for y'all in the states but they called me and let me know what time I can pick it up (10:00 am).

Customer service has been on point from them. They told me about your order not being processed by today, you won't be getting one for launch. Sure enough, brehs on here and reddit have the email regarding the shortage.

Good luck brehs

:francis:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
@Legal

I'm in Canada so I don't know how they doing it for y'all in the states but they called me and let me know what time I can pick it up (10:00 am).

Customer service has been on point from them. They told me about your order not being processed by today, you won't be getting one for launch. Sure enough, brehs on here and reddit have the email regarding the shortage.

Good luck brehs

:francis:

:picard: