The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I was looking thru the OP and saw that video about transferring games over. I have a bunch of disc games like TLOU2, RDR2, AC Odyssey, and others that I haven't finished yet but wasn't interested in a disc version. So I can save all those games on an external hard drive and use them on the digital only version? This might be convenient for me cuz I can then give away my ps4 and those games since I'll have them saved on the external unless I'm misinterpreting the point of that?

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Those of you still looking for stock in store, grab the “myStore for Spot” app and it’ll let you search your target’s planned stock for in store. Should allow you to see which store you should be trying to grab one from on Thursday through in store pickup on the regular Target app.
That’s gonna be my go to if my digital doesn’t come through :manny:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Those of you still looking for stock in store, grab the “myStore for Spot” app and it’ll let you search your target’s planned stock for in store. Should allow you to see which store you should be trying to grab one from on Thursday through in store pickup on the regular Target app.
That’s gonna be my go to if my digital doesn’t come through :manny:

YO, these nikkaz at the Target near me in Peachtree City only getting 4 standard PS4s and no digitals :dead:

How do we order?

ONLY 1 DIGITAL FOR METRO ATLANTA!!!! :dead:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm surprised ND didn't release a patch for PS5 or say anything. All they said was it's supported on PS5 through BC.

Looks like it has haptic feedback support though.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Legal

I'm in Canada so I don't know how they doing it for y'all in the states but they called me and let me know what time I can pick it up (10:00 am).

Customer service has been on point from them. They told me about your order not being processed by today, you won't be getting one for launch. Sure enough, brehs on here and reddit have the email regarding the shortage.

Good luck brehs

:francis:

Good looks. Somehow, the rest of my post got bodied.

US Walmart, as far as I know, hasn't been doing that. But I haven't seen or heard anything about mine to suggest I'll have issues, so guess I'll just play it as it goes.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I'm surprised ND didn't release a patch for PS5 or say anything. All they said was it's supported on PS5 through BC.

Looks like it has haptic feedback support though.

damn, thats cool. I wonder when they're gonna unlock the framerate?

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
YO, these nikkaz at the Target near me in Peachtree City only getting 4 standard PS4s and no digitals :dead:

How do we order?

ONLY 1 DIGITAL FOR METRO ATLANTA!!!! :dead:

:pachaha: I was looking at it the other night and it was empty around me. Now it has ~60 physical and ~15 digital in the 4 stores in a 40 mile radius.

This just tells you what stores have stock to let you know where not to look. You’ll have to still use the target site/app to reserve for pickup whenever it launches at the store of your choice.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
this is pretty cool, it essentially turns your ps4 into a ps5. You can have two ps5's in the house as long as you still got a ps4. good for children. And it lets your use your DS4

Wonder if this a way to get 60fps for ps4 games. Although you would be interesting introducing latency through remote play.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
:pachaha: I was looking at it the other night and it was empty around me. Now it has ~60 physical and ~15 digital in the 4 stores in a 40 mile radius.

This just tells you what stores have stock to let you know where not to look. You’ll have to still use the target site/app to reserve for pickup whenever it launches at the store of your choice.

102 Physicals in a 55 minute radius from me. :ld: