The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just came from the store. They claiming a system glitch but I think after looking at the camera that someone finna be out of a job.

They sending one straight to my home instead

damn...so an employee just straight up jacked your shyt and scanned it as “picked up” ...?

glad it was resolved tho

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
That's like showing up to a hotel with a reservation but they saying they all out of rooms. :mindblown:

The fukk can your inventory system let someone order something yo ass ain't got in stock? :dahell: :camby:
Oh it’s in stock playa...but cousin Darnell in stock got the hook up and it’s family first. Holler if ya hear me.

:pachaha:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
damn...so an employee just straight up jacked your shyt and scanned it as “picked up” ...?

glad it was resolved tho
They said glitch while scanning in but I'm sure someone got one for the self.

I heard them talking about checking the camera at the time the order showed processed yesterday.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Lol I saw this random video on my Youtube feed. Someone had their PS5 pre-order cancelled by an impersonator.

full

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Walmart canceled my headset due to high demand:gucci:

they haven’t sent me a cancellation email yet and it still says my pickup should be ready after a certain time...think I might be good...reading so many conflicting stories tho online...many ppl claim they’ve been told walmart is refusing to sell accessories until the PS5 launches or in some cases they’ve said not until black friday...walmart and target employees can be so janky

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol I saw this random video on my Youtube feed. Someone had their PS5 pre-order cancelled by an impersonator.

cd7.gif

looking at y'all posts, pre-ordering sounds like more of a hassle than its worth

The ppl who don’t have any issues don’t have anything to talk about, so you won’t hear a bunch of those stories. Always gotta keep perspective

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they haven’t sent me a cancellation email yet and it still says my pickup should be ready after a certain time...think I might be good...reading so many conflicting stories tho online...many ppl claim they’ve been told walmart is refusing to sell accessories until the PS5 launches or in some cases they’ve said not until black friday...walmart and target employees can be so janky

got an email saying it’s delayed...no eta yet...they need to stop wasting my fukking time :unimpressed:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
get the ps5 :mjlol:
idk how this is even a choice at this point :mjlol:
I was both systems gang too until the MS conference killed my hype for Halo and the system
I realized most of their exclusives will be on PC and the rest will be multi's that can also be found on the ps5
Their AAA exclusives are years way while the ps5 has a stacked first year starting from launch

Yea im done with xbox. been a xbox head since the OG. Cant believe the lack of games i've played this gen. Not doing that again. Having a console with little to no exlcusives is stupid. i dont know what the hell ms is thinking.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Yea im done with xbox. been a xbox head since the OG. Cant believe the lack of games i've played this gen. Not doing that again. Having a console with little to no exlcusives is stupid. i dont know what the hell ms is thinking.

Who needs exclusives when game pass lets you play the old Xbox catalog fully upscaled on the best hardware?

:mjlol: