The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Looks like I gotta pull up on the manager at Best Buy. I just saw an email saying the dualsense I pre-ordered was picked up yesterday.

Problem is I didn't pick it up :birdman:

If you got a fake ID guy you could swing by a store on launch day and pick up a console that was already prepaid for, so long as you knew the name. Reverse-track a bytch in your city bragging for clout on social and it's over with. :ohhh:

You could even hit multiple stores or roll with multiple IDs to get them scalpers who ain't pick up in store yet.:wow:

Edit: But I'm not a scammer though. :whoa:

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“I think we’re more than a few minutes from the future of VR,” Ryan said. “PlayStation believes in VR. Sony believes in VR, and we definitely believe at some point in the future, VR will represent a meaningful component of interactive entertainment. Will it be this year? No. Will it be next year? No. But will it come at some stage? We believe that. And we’re very pleased with all the experience that we’ve gained with PlayStation VR, and we look forwarding to seeing where that takes us in the future.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video-games/2020/10/29/ps5-jim-ryan-interview/

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My Dualsense just shipped from Amazon, and I don’t even remember ordering it :dead: guess I’ll have my two earlier than I thought

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Quick question for the coli techies, I know it is impossible to say but theorising does anyone think there will be a mid gen refresh like with the PS4? So in essence PS5 pro? I am thinking of breaking my rule of waiting a year before jumping on the next gen but don’t want to do that only for the PS5 pro to drop in a bit.
Of course
Probably in 2 years time though
A slim model is coming too