The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Walmart canceled my headset due to high demand:gucci:
They cancelled mine too for an instore pickup so I said fukk it and just went to the store myself, they had one left :wow:

20201031_130730.jpg

Go look in the store if that's an option. I'm done with online ordering for accessories

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
They cancelled mine too for an instore pickup so I said fukk it and just went to the store myself, they had one left :wow:

20201031_130730.jpg

Go look in the store if that's an option. I'm done with online ordering for accessories

Did they actually have it on display? I tried to go yesterday and the lady didn’t even know what was going on. They hadn’t put them out yet.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:francis:

This has been my biggest concern. Starving dirtbags who were either too broke or too slow purchase their own system & accessories will absolutely be looking to steal food off of other folks' plates. They're going to get real creative to get their hands on this stuff. Hope they found who took it and they go hungry for the holidays. Need to start chopping off thieves hands like they do in developing nations. Can't stand a thief. :scust:

Hate thieves and scammers. Should burn in hell.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Did they actually have it on display? I tried to go yesterday and the lady didn’t even know what was going on. They hadn’t put them out yet.
They didn't have it with the rest of the headsets, it was in a separate case by itself (mightve been for ps5 accessories, there was a camera in there too).

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
They didn't have it with the rest of the headsets, it was in a separate case by itself (mightve been for ps5 accessories, there was a camera in there too).

Ah ok. I don’t think the Walmart’s around me have put the stuff out yet. I am at a different Walmart and they have space cleared out but no ps5 products on display yet.