The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Ain’t shyt gonna happen by joking about a console. Lighten up breh.

No! Don’t mention me with console stanning shyt. There’s enough threads you can go play in.

This is why you guys got separated from the film room, nobody wants to see this shyt.

I’m here to talk games like an adult. Foh

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
No! Don’t mention me with console stanning shyt. There’s enough threads you can go play in.

This is why you guys got separated from the film room, nobody wants to see this shyt.

I’m here to talk games like an adult. Foh

Once again, ain’t shyt gonna happen. We’ve been joking in this thread OUTSIDE of the film room for weeks. If a non-personal joke about a game console got your panties all in a bunch instead of you just keeping it moving you’re far from an adult. Foh with that sensitive shyt.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

My man hit the
no.gif

:pachaha:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
looking at y'all posts, pre-ordering sounds like more of a hassle than its worth

Overall, I’m not sure it is. I just grabbed mine because my stock checker came through and I knew it was gonna be difficult to grab one soon. I had all but given up.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
got an email saying it’s delayed...no eta yet...they need to stop wasting my fukking time :unimpressed:

I ordered these shyts at 3:30AM this morning and they finally have the fukking “decency” to tell me my order was fukking canceled...this why I don’t fukk with walmart/target...their pickup service is trash...and fukk these damn headsets...they’re fukking harder to get than the damn console :pacspit:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I ordered these shyts at 3:30AM this morning and they finally have the fukking “decency” to tell me my order was fukking canceled...this why I don’t fukk with walmart/target...their pickup service is trash...and fukk these damn headsets...they’re fukking harder to get than the damn console :pacspit:
I’m just holding out to see if the ps5 will support my XM3s. I don’t really chat during online gaming or that extra stuff but I do like playing with headphones on.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m just holding out to see if the ps5 will support my XM3s. I don’t really chat during online gaming or that extra stuff but I do like playing with headphones on.

I mainly just wanted to test these out and compare them to the arctis 1...shyts are fukking impossible to get tho :smh:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Looks like I gotta pull up on the manager at Best Buy. I just saw an email saying the dualsense I pre-ordered was picked up yesterday.

Problem is I didn't pick it up :birdman:

:francis:

This has been my biggest concern. Starving dirtbags who were either too broke or too slow purchase their own system & accessories will absolutely be looking to steal food off of other folks' plates. They're going to get real creative to get their hands on this stuff. Hope they found who took it and they go hungry for the holidays. Need to start chopping off thieves hands like they do in developing nations. Can't stand a thief. :scust: