The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Quick question for the coli techies, I know it is impossible to say but theorising does anyone think there will be a mid gen refresh like with the PS4? So in essence PS5 pro? I am thinking of breaking my rule of waiting a year before jumping on the next gen but don’t want to do that only for the PS5 pro to drop in a bit.

So you’re gonna base your buying decision off of admittedly blind guesses :skip: breh you know how technology works, even the most casual person *knows the next revision is always gonna be around the corner. We all working with the same info. If it appeals to you now it’ll still work when the update comes. If it doesn’t appeal to you now then buy it when it does.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like I gotta pull up on the manager at Best Buy. I just saw an email saying the dualsense I pre-ordered was picked up yesterday.

Problem is I didn't pick it up :birdman:
Lol I saw this random video on my Youtube feed. Someone had their PS5 pre-order cancelled by an impersonator.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Soon. I seen someone post this online:

2Nr5YTZ.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Lol I saw this random video on my Youtube feed. Someone had their PS5 pre-order cancelled by an impersonator.

Just came from the store. They claiming a system glitch but I think after looking at the camera that someone finna be out of a job.

They sending one straight to my home instead