The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Daps
the cooling system inside makes it so big. Japs usually like to make shyt as compact as possible, so the size is a bit surprising. They ain't taking no chances of it overheating on some RROD shyt though. :russ:

You and Ba can go half in on games if both yall cop and get the digital version of the games. :mjpls:

But it really ain't no contest right now. Hasn't been for the last decade to be honest.
I miss the 360 days sans the extreme online racism...especially on COD :mjpls:
Maybe MS can reach that level of energy later on in the XSX's life and can come out w/ must have AAA exclusives

Daps
How would I know... :mjlol: Target is either gonna play us or not.. they hold our future in the palms of their hands :francis:
:dead:
I'm paranoid breh
this shyt ain't a game either :francis:
we are entering November and less than two weeks before launch
the ps5 is right there
if I wake up to a fukking cancellation email right before launch :mjcry:
might never buy from target ever again

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:dead:
I'm paranoid breh
this shyt ain't a game either :francis:
we are entering November and less than two weeks before launch
the ps5 is right there
if I wake up to a fukking cancellation email right before launch :mjcry:
might never buy from target ever again

I damn near never buy anything from Target as is. It was the right place at the right time. Or the wrong place at the worst time. :wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

@surf did you get one? Can’t remember

nah I passed...decided on the arctis 1 a couple days ago...just waiting for it to ship...I watched a couple reviews and don’t like the quality/build of it...one reviewer commented on it making his ears sweat which was an issue I had with the gold wireless headset which I ended up returning at the time...good looking out tho

impulse buying is a disease :snoop:

got up and just randomly googled the headset...seen walmart had one and just bought it smh...I’m getting the arctis 1 free so I can “justify” buying this...I can always return it if my concerns stand after I test it out since walmart's return policy is pretty liberal smh

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Quick question for the coli techies, I know it is impossible to say but theorising does anyone think there will be a mid gen refresh like with the PS4? So in essence PS5 pro? I am thinking of breaking my rule of waiting a year before jumping on the next gen but don’t want to do that only for the PS5 pro to drop in a bit.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Quick question for the coli techies, I know it is impossible to say but theorising does anyone think there will be a mid gen refresh like with the PS4? So in essence PS5 pro? I am thinking of breaking my rule of waiting a year before jumping on the next gen but don’t want to do that only for the PS5 pro to drop in a bit.

If they do it, I'm guessing 3 years in like PS4 to PS4 pro.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Pulse Headset order went thru on Walmart. Picking up today. Target dualsense reverted back to saying it will be here today instead of 11/18. Camera from best buy was supposed to be here yesterday but got email saying it's delayed until 11/6 :patrice: