The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

GOAT controller confirmed

One of my complaints about the Xbox controller is though it’s more ergonomically appealing in the hands it feels smaller to me since I have large hands. I have a feeling that them taking some design cues from MS will be great.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
might have to, but the minute they see 2 in my crib. :francis:

Unc already gave me the 50 for taxes and gonna hit me up payday this friday for the rest so I know I can't shyt him out of one.

Auntie being all nice and thanking me and all kinda shyt so I can't let her down :francis:

Baby Bro and homeboy already paid. :yeshrug:

I'm kinda fukked.

You need to make a thread once the consoles arrive. I’m low-key invested in seeing how this plays out. Especially when you inevitably check online and see that you can flip one or two on launch day for 800-1000 on Craigslist or FB Marketplace. :pachaha:

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
might have to, but the minute they see 2 in my crib. :francis:

Unc already gave me the 50 for taxes and gonna hit me up payday this friday for the rest so I know I can't shyt him out of one.

Auntie being all nice and thanking me and all kinda shyt so I can't let her down :francis:

Baby Bro and homeboy already paid. :yeshrug:

I'm kinda fukked.
Damn you went from a potential 2-3 bands profit to zero:francis:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Damn you went from a potential 2-3 bands profit to zero:francis:

tenor.gif

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
You need to make a thread once the consoles arrive. I’m low-key invested in seeing how this plays out. Especially when you inevitably check online and see that you can flip one or two on launch day for 800-1000 on Craigslist or FB Marketplace. :pachaha:
Flip them and give them some early Christmas money :lolbron: