The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Daps

That last line:mjlit::mjlit::mjlit::mjlit:might have to update price from 1K to 2K:ehh:

I'm definitely selling if I get extra PS5s
2000+ doesn't sound unrealistic for this holiday
"I'm just gonna walk in and get one at launch"
"Don't worry, there will be plenty of PS5s" :mjlol:
Always pay attention to your gut retailers will likely not be getting physical units and it will all be online because Sony and and the rest of them are afraid of COVID
The PS5 is going to be both hard to find and get for the rest of this year and who know how long in 2021
GLAD I preordered
If my it will be hard to find and get a PS5 prediction until 2022 prediction becomes true :mjlit:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Damn. Demand is CRAZY for this thing.

And, unless I'm interpreting this wrong, it seems to imply that not only was demand greater than for the PS4, but so was the supply. And I remember those were pretty hard to find for a while.

For supply it'll depend on how pre-sale was handled, as in we've already seen Target cancel orders. How many if any pre-orders were allowed through other retailers without the supply to match, only one way to find out I guess.

Good problem to have I guess if you're Sony. They had the whole No DRM thing and Neogaf/Reddit/internet behind them for the PS4 launch too, outselling 12 weeks of PS4 pre-orders in 12 hours is kinda ridiculous.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For supply it'll depend on how pre-sale was handled, as in we've already seen Target cancel orders. How many if any pre-orders were allowed through other retailers without the supply to match, only one way to find out I guess.

Good problem to have I guess if you're Sony. They had the whole No DRM thing and Neogaf/Reddit/internet behind them for the PS4 launch too, outselling 12 weeks of PS4 pre-orders in 12 hours is kinda ridiculous.

Yeah. Absolutely insane. And remember how when the PS4/One came out, there was a wave of folks rushing to say it was going to be the last console generation? :mjlol:

Daps
right now I got 5 standards and a digi

My brother and homeboy got 2 accounted for
Me and my sons; 2 more

My mom pressin me to sell one to my cousin (the digital). Pretty much already told his parents that "Big Cuz Rekk got you" :snoop:

One standard left but now my favorite uncle wants my last standard joint after he found out about my cousin last night. nikka pulling out all the stops about how he looked out for me in the past :snoop:

edit: this nikka just text me talking about he cashapp'n me this friday 5 hunnid. Not even taxes :wtf: :why: :mjcry:
yeah that digital PS5 is gone :mjlol:
once your mom guilt trips you and gives you the :usure: if try to tell her you have other plans :mjlol:
family first :mjcry:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
One of my complaints about the Xbox controller is though it’s more ergonomically appealing in the hands it feels smaller to me since I have large hands. I have a feeling that them taking some design cues from MS will be great.

they did this last gen with the DS4 ya know. I know Bungie helped in the design of the DS4.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ElW0zqJXgAYHull

aka we ain't the yankees/lakers, we foster talent

AKA broke boy talk.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
they did this last gen with the DS4 ya know. I know Bungie helped in the design of the DS4.
Yeah as a PS guy the DS4 is fine. Still doesn’t feel as good as the Xbox from a pure ergonomic standpoint but it’s not trash at all and more than acceptable for hours upon hours of play. I’m excited to see how much they improved it for the DualSense

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
right now I got 5 standards and a digi

My brother and homeboy got 2 accounted for
Me and my sons; 2 more

My mom pressin me to sell one to my cousin (the digital). Pretty much already told his parents that "Big Cuz Rekk got you" :snoop:

One standard left but now my favorite uncle wants my last standard joint after he found out about my cousin last night. nikka pulling out all the stops about how he looked out for me in the past :snoop:

edit: this nikka just text me talking about he cashapp'n me this friday 5 hunnid. Not even taxes :wtf: :why: :mjcry:
ill sell u my ps5 for 1k and u can try to flip it for 2k :shaq: ya fam hittin u up for that PS5 no advances belee dat pleighboi :birdman: