The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You need to make a thread once the consoles arrive. I’m low-key invested in seeing how this plays out. Especially when you inevitably check online and see that you can flip one or two on launch day for 800-1000 on Craigslist or FB Marketplace. :pachaha:
Is that right? I might attain one..I can always get around the crowds for shoes, systems, and vehicles. Hmmm.

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
right now I got 5 standards and a digi

My brother and homeboy got 2 accounted for
Me and my sons; 2 more

My mom pressin me to sell one to my cousin (the digital). Pretty much already told his parents that "Big Cuz Rekk got you" :snoop:

One standard left but now my favorite uncle wants my last standard joint after he found out about my cousin last night. nikka pulling out all the stops about how he looked out for me in the past :snoop:

edit: this nikka just text me talking about he cashapp'n me this friday 5 hunnid. Not even taxes :wtf: :why: :mjcry:
Thats what you get :pacspit:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m gonna miss out, feels bad.:mjcry:
don't worry. more will be in stock with the months after launch. when the big dogs like Ratchet and Horizon drop you won't have a problem finding one. :smile:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Everyone Getting a PS5 before me...

giphy.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this monstrosity will juuust fit into the center portion of my TV stand if I lay it horizontally...1.5” to spare on both sides...0.5” to spare in the front and back (open-back so airflow won’t be obstructed)...and about 5” of room to spare above it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this monstrosity will juuust fit into the center portion of my TV stand if I lay it horizontally...1.5” to spare on both sides...0.5” to spare in the front and back (open-back so airflow won’t be obstructed)...and about 5” of room to spare above it

measured the shelves on my other TV stand...I can actually lay it down horizontally but the long way which actually might look better and since it’s the DE I don’t have to worry about accessing the optical drive :ehh:

...and all 4 sides are open on the shelves so it’ll have maximum airflow

drifter

Superstar
Daps
So this morning in the Financial Times, Sony's already set a 100 million target on the PS5. Not sure but I'm pretty sure it's the quickest any company has given that figure. If they didn't sell 1 unit over 100 mil that's still enough to make PS5 #7 all time sold.

Since they're already figuring this number, you have to start talking about it passing the PS2's record at this point. 155 million seems conservative when they're already counting 100 mil and you can't even walk in and buy one yet.

Couple analysts a few months ago had 200 million, that seems more right. Somewhere in the middle of 155-200 million is my guess. The fact that the PS2's ceiling could be the PS5's floor, most people won't understand how absurd that is.

Not too many had consoles seeing PS2 numbers again.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So this morning in the Financial Times, Sony's already set a 100 million target on the PS5. Not sure but I'm pretty sure it's the quickest any company has given that figure. If they didn't sell 1 unit over 100 mil that's still enough to make PS5 #7 all time sold.

Since they're already figuring this number, you have to start talking about it passing the PS2's record at this point. 155 million seems conservative when they're already counting 100 mil and you can't even walk in and buy one yet.

Couple analysts a few months ago had 200 million, that seems more right. Somewhere in the middle of 155-200 million is my guess. The fact that the PS2's ceiling could be the PS5's floor, most people won't understand how absurd that is.

Not too many had consoles seeing PS2 numbers again.

My top 2 and it’s not 2
1T8BQ7f.png