kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
right now I got 5 standards and a digi

My brother and homeboy got 2 accounted for
Me and my sons; 2 more

My mom pressin me to sell one to my cousin (the digital). Pretty much already told his parents that "Big Cuz Rekk got you" :snoop:

One standard left but now my favorite uncle wants my last standard joint after he found out about my cousin last night. nikka pulling out all the stops about how he looked out for me in the past :snoop:

edit: this nikka just text me talking about he cashapp'n me this friday 5 hunnid. Not even taxes :wtf: :why: :mjcry:

better tell unc to take care of you! talkin bout i need at least another hunnid, cuz heads already got me on $800 :lolbron:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Aye yo... I have to reiterate, that PS5 controller has to be top 3 aesthetically pleasing controllers in existence.

In no order for me:

• PS5 controller
  • Elite 2
  • Super NES controller
:wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aye yo... I have to reiterate, that PS5 controller has to be top 3 aesthetically pleasing controllers in existence.

In no order for me:

• PS5 controller
  • Elite 2
  • Super NES controller
:wow:

I gotta hold it in hand first before I put it before the elite/regular xbox controller...I heard it is hefty tho and it definitely looks promising

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

Me and my sons; 2 more

My mom pressin me to sell one to my cousin (the digital). Pretty much already told his parents that "Big Cuz Rekk got you" :snoop:

One standard left but now my favorite uncle wants my last standard joint after he found out about my cousin last night. nikka pulling out all the stops about how he looked out for me in the past :snoop:

edit: this nikka just text me talking about he cashapp'n me this friday 5 hunnid. Not even taxes :wtf: :why: :mjcry:
:umad: shouldn't have opened your mouth.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
better tell unc to take care of you! talkin bout i need at least another hunnid, cuz heads already got me on $800 :lolbron:

already tried that. just got off the phone with him.

Talkin bout "fukk dem other nikkaz nephew. WE BLOOD :ufdup:". Then goes down the list of all the shyt he did for a nikka damn near since birth. Straight guilt trippin me.

Bright side is he at least giving me another 50 for taxes :martin:

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
already tried that. just got off the phone with him.

Talkin bout "fukk dem other nikkaz nephew. WE BLOOD :ufdup:". Then goes down the list of all the shyt he did for a nikka damn near since birth. Straight guilt trippin me.

Bright side is he at least giving me another 50 for taxes :martin:

no bullshyt, i was gonna get at my nephew too if i wasn't able to secure one, and id be on the same shyt too :youngsabo:

remember that time i 'didnt see you' doing that thing? :feedme:

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Me and my sons; 2 more

You better tell unc he’s gonna have to come out $50 extra with the tax included

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
yall nikkas need to let me hold one of your base console preorders. I'm not gone ask again.

:birdman: