The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Daps
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Meh........Stores have already said they'd have non-preorder stock on launch day. Obviously it's gonna be damn near impossible to get one plus it's not clear how many consoles they'll have.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:mjlol:

“You gone hook me up with that 5 right?? Remember that time when you were 10 and I dropped by with the wings during the game...you ate most of those wings...:ufdup:

you laugh but he brought up silly shyt similar to this

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
right now I got 5 standards and a digi

My brother and homeboy got 2 accounted for
Me and my sons; 2 more

My mom pressin me to sell one to my cousin (the digital). Pretty much already told his parents that "Big Cuz Rekk got you" :snoop:

One standard left but now my favorite uncle wants my last standard joint after he found out about my cousin last night. nikka pulling out all the stops about how he looked out for me in the past :snoop:

edit: this nikka just text me talking about he cashapp'n me this friday 5 hunnid. Not even taxes :wtf: :why: :mjcry:
Change your # bruh. Ghost all they ass for awhile lol

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you laugh but he brought up silly shyt similar to this

Breh came with an itemized invoice, including items such as:

"Shared a soda, backwashed, and I ain't even say anything"

"Let you get the last slice of pizza mad times"

"Didn't snitch that one time at the cookout when you got an extra plate that one time, and we didn't have enough beans for Aunt Sharon to take a full plate to her 'friend at work'"

:mjlol:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
PS5 Accessories enroute :mjlit:
yea I got the email with tracking this morning.

It looks like the DS controller is really a next gen step up with the haptics from all the impressions I've seen far. I look forward to trying it out.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
right now I got 5 standards and a digi

My brother and homeboy got 2 accounted for
Me and my sons; 2 more

My mom pressin me to sell one to my cousin (the digital). Pretty much already told his parents that "Big Cuz Rekk got you" :snoop:

One standard left but now my favorite uncle wants my last standard joint after he found out about my cousin last night. nikka pulling out all the stops about how he looked out for me in the past :snoop:

edit: this nikka just text me talking about he cashapp'n me this friday 5 hunnid. Not even taxes :wtf: :why: :mjcry:
Say it got cancelled :mjgrin:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Say it got cancelled :mjgrin:

might have to, but the minute they see 2 in my crib. :francis:

Unc already gave me the 50 for taxes and gonna hit me up payday this friday for the rest so I know I can't shyt him out of one.

Auntie being all nice and thanking me and all kinda shyt so I can't let her down :francis:

Baby Bro and homeboy already paid. :yeshrug:

I'm kinda fukked.