The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Daps
So....let's say that Target in my neighborhood had 40 PS5 preorders and those people can walk in and get their PS5 on launch day.

Then Sony says "oh yeah, we will give you 15 extra PS5 for launch day that are not part of the preorders."

None of the stores are allowing anyone to wait outside. So.....if a breh was trying to nab a launch day PS5 that WAS NOT part of the preorder group, when do y'all think these would show up on Target, Walmart etc. websites? Day before, midnight on 11/12?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So....let's say that Target in my neighborhood had 40 PS5 preorders and those people can walk in and get their PS5 on launch day.

Then Sony says "oh yeah, we will give you 15 extra PS5 for launch day that are not part of the preorders."

None of the stores are allowing anyone to wait outside. So.....if a breh was trying to nab a launch day PS5 that WAS NOT part of the preorder group, when do y'all think these would show up on Target, Walmart etc. websites? Day before, midnight on 11/12?
Probably midnight or 6AM

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
if a breh was trying to nab a launch day PS5 that WAS NOT part of the preorder group, when do y'all think these would show up on Target, Walmart etc. websites? Day before, midnight on 11/12?

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I liked this video...it doesn’t look as massive as it did in other videos...maybe he shot it at a better looking angle...the dual charger does look small/flimsy as hell tho compared to the nyko joint I have for the PS4...the headphones look sexy and even tho he said they seem big...they don’t look as cumbersome as the gold headset

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
im debating on flipping mine :jbhmm:there aint really any dope shyt dropping at launch, may fukk around flip and cop one in a year or so. i still got ps4 games i barely touched :hubie:

right now I got 5 standards and a digi

My brother and homeboy got 2 accounted for
Me and my sons; 2 more

My mom pressin me to sell one to my cousin (the digital). Pretty much already told his parents that "Big Cuz Rekk got you" :snoop:

One standard left but now my favorite uncle wants my last standard joint after he found out about my cousin last night. nikka pulling out all the stops about how he looked out for me in the past :snoop:

edit: this nikka just text me talking about he cashapp'n me this friday 5 hunnid. Not even taxes :wtf: :why: :mjcry:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got an offers for a stack for my PS5 standards. :lupe:

I mean, if you've got extras in the tuck covering however many you need, that's kind of a hard offer to pass up, assuming it's a serious one, and there's no risk of getting screwed out of the payment in the end.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
right now I got 5 standards and a digi

My brother and homeboy got 2 accounted for
Me and my sons; 2 more

My mom pressin me to sell one to my cousin (the digital). Pretty much already told his parents that "Big Cuz Rekk got you" :snoop:

One standard left but now my favorite uncle wants my last standard joint after he found out about my cousin last night. nikka pulling out all the stops about how he looked out for me in the past :snoop:

edit: this nikka just text me talking about he cashapp'n me this friday 5 hunnid. Not even taxes :wtf: :why: :mjcry:

Sony got people making family-altering decisions :russ: