The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I just went ahead and ordered one at Sams Club too. I'll get whichever first and I'll offer the other one to someone I know @ cost.

My lil bro and 1 of my homeboys want one bad, so I'm hookin dem up.

still leaves me with 3. Don't know if I wanna keep 2 at the crib (one for me and one for my boys), and flip the other on Ebay....or flip 2 on Ebay and keep 1 at the crib.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My lil bro and 1 of my homeboys want one bad, so I'm hookin dem up.

still leaves me with 3. Don't know if I wanna keep 2 at the crib (one for me and one for my boys), and flip the other on Ebay....or flip 2 on Ebay and keep 1 at the crib.

For a second I thought you were a cold/rich ass homeboy :heh: solid pops tho :russ:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
For a second I thought you were a cold/rich ass homeboy :heh: solid pops tho :russ:

LMAO.

Nah, if I keep a standard and digi at the crib, I'll get rid of the PS4s we have (base and pro). I need to buy some extra dualsenses though. Probably buying all digi to save on taxes with ps5 games, but we still have a lot of ps4 discs and I want the UHD player option.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
first wave went up a lil before midnight last night. Sold out in minutes.

I’m sure another wave will come next week or so tho. Walmart said the 22nd for them.
I guess I’ll never be PS Gang:mjcry:

I’m gonna take my frustration on this dusty Xbox .

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Lol nah bruh more are coming. Trust. This just the first allotment. Follow @warrio64 on Twitter. He’s good about tweeting out links when they restock.
I don’t have social media, a month ago I posted for anyone to tag me when the pre orders dropped.

Nobody tagged me.:mjcry: