The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

drifter

Superstar
Daps
When a company announces a pre order date, that applies to every outlet selling it too. With that logic Best buy could have set up pre orders the moment they got stock numbers. You announcing a date and retailers going rogue is not a good look. And you cant compare this to iPhones because iPhones release everywhere at the same time, so people know what they are getting into camping out on the retailer site until the clock strikes. This Sony thing was literally people going to random sites and refreshing all night hoping something came up.

Good look or not, it's what happened. There's been plenty of launch/release dates broken in the past.

Sony gave a date and they kept to the date they gave and it's that simple. You could not pre-order a PS5 directly from Sony last night. If people want to take issue to it being sold early, then they need to take it up to those that did the early selling.

The only group that has a right to have an issue with last night is Sony themselves as their guideline was breached. If there was enough supply to meet the demand then people wouldn't be irate, so this is mostly a people on the outside looking in problem.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Good look or not, it's what happened. There's been plenty of launch/release dates broken in the past.

Sony gave a date and they kept to the date they gave and it's that simple. You could not pre-order a PS5 directly from Sony last night. If people want to take issue to it being sold early, then they need to take it up to those that did the early selling.

The only group that has a right to have an issue with last night is Sony themselves as their guideline was breached. If there was enough supply to meet the demand then people wouldn't be irate, so this is mostly a people on the outside looking in problem.

shows the lack of control they have and weakness :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
People are legitimately buying more than one of these? I used to do that stuff back in the day for the 360 but these days eBay fees and PayPal fees are so high it ain't worth bothering with. You're eating the sales tax buying retail then on top of that you gotta deal with eBay and PayPal damn near taking 15% of the final sale price. Lastly anything you sell on there comes with the risk the buyer just takes it INADs you / lies about it and forces you to eat the sale and refund them and you walk away with nothing.

Selling in person is worse better have a strap on you.

Never sell anything on eBay you aren't willing to walk away from and lose because it's a con-artist playground.
You sound jealous.

We running down on rich looking Karen's on the week of Christmas handing out numbers.

Hit me if you get desperate ma.

We meet at the police station, for my safety

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Amazon pre orders up?

1aac5900b4bb4d010f2c9c05ad1ec50e.gif

Yes and no.

I would like to preorder today, please provide a link.

aMRudTk.gif

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
You sound jealous.

We running down on rich looking Karen's on the week of Christmas handing out numbers.

Hit me if I get desperate ma.

We meet at the police station, for my safety

he’s right tho lol a few of my boys got hit with the okie doke on eBay reselling foamposite when they were hot . Dude bought the shoes then claimed he never got them when they were delivered

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
he’s right tho lol a few of my boys got hit with the okie doke on eBay reselling foamposite when they were hot . Dude bought the shoes then claimed he never got them when they were delivered
All sales will be delivered to the local ups or FedEx Depot station for pickup factory sealed and weighed.

Pictures taken

Signature required.

All sales are final

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You can still get over on Ebay on either side but they're a lot more neutral now. Just keep all your documentation and they'll use common sense

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What y'all brehs think that FF7R gonna be like on the 5? I was holding out for a PC release but I might go ahead and bite the bullet