The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Popularity has nothing to do with it. This is happening because they waited so late to start pre-orders. Usually they start in June and at least the first day you can land a pre-order for several hours if not the whole day. We'd have been through several waves by now in the process but because they waited everything is condensed. I don't doubt the Xbox pre-order will go just as quick.

my thing is this sony thing is a mess and nothing to brag about. Majority of the activity was pure FOMO, not like an organzed iPhone release where sites are crashing. This was literally people frantically scrambling to find random drops. IT will only be an issue if the Xbox release is organized and nobody cops lol, and there is no way to tell that until pre order numbers come out

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
To me the ball is in Xbox court to do things right. I wont be surprised if you have a few people with bad taste in their mouth from this sony drop and cop an Xbox if its easy to get on pre order.

im like its 2020 and folks still cant get pre orders right especially when Apple gave them the model with the iphone launches :mjlol:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Target was the spot last night.

I felt bad for people on Walmart, Best Buy and Gamestop.

On reddit they said Walmart and Best Buy were crashing and refunding orders.
Gamestop was literally blocking people from their website.

It was wild.
target and amazon was the smoothest if your timing was on point:ehh::ehh::ehh:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once I got my order in from Target, I checked out.

I was curious and looked at Amazon at like 7am but it was finished.
I might circle back to these sites to get a 2nd controller or the charging station. I was not taking a chance at spending another 10 seconds looking for accessories last night. I got the console and hit the checkout ASAP. Lol

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To me the ball is in Xbox court to do things right. I wont be surprised if you have a few people with bad taste in their mouth from this sony drop and cop an Xbox if its easy to get on pre order.

im like its 2020 and folks still cant get pre orders right especially when Apple gave them the model with the iphone launches :mjlol:

MS not gonna have any troubles selling next wk

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
If Amazon would have worked through the app from the jump I would have got one. But that link kept opening my chrome and I wasn't feeling like trying to remember my password and shyt. But I didn't lose any sleep over it.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If Amazon would have worked through the app from the jump I would have got one. But that link kept opening my chrome and I wasn't feeling like trying to remember my password and shyt. But I didn't lose any sleep over it.
this fukked over tons of people i know:francis::francis: thats why i jumped to my laptop and had that guys twitter on a different tab for the links

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
imma need more info regarding the pulse headset:patrice::patrice: why am i hearing you cant use your regular headphones on the ps5:patrice:
can someone confirm