The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t have social media, a month ago I posted for anyone to tag me when the pre orders dropped.

Nobody tagged me.:mjcry:

it takes nothing to setup a bullshyt twitter account if you have a phone...literally just an email address...I think maaaybe they ask for your number for verification purposes but you can delete that info from the account

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
first wave went up a lil before midnight last night. Sold out in minutes.

I’m sure another wave will come next week or so tho. Walmart said the 22nd for them.

That's Xbox preorder day, maybe Sony will make more allocation available on that day to fukk with MS:russ:

If things go according to Sony's plan and they have a higher supply than PS4 I wouldn't worry too much. I checked my old Amazon history and I ordered my PS4 on the 4th of November and I got a console in wave 2, in the first week of December. I am in the UK though, not sure how wave 2 went in the US.

EDIT: Re wave 2, PS4 launched here on the 29th of November, not the 15th like you guys, so wave 2 was less than a week after launch.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
That's Xbox preorder day, maybe Sony will make more allocation available on that day to fukk with MS:russ:

If things go according to Sony's plan and they have a higher supply than PS4 I wouldn't worry too much. I checked my old Amazon history and I ordered my PS4 on the 4th of November and I got a console in wave 2, in the first week of December. I am in the UK though, not sure how wave 2 went in the US.

i remember PS4 being smooth as fukk, I preordered in June but it wasn’t a cluster fukk.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Amazon pre orders up?
tenor.gif

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once I got my order in from Target, I checked out.

I was curious and looked at Amazon at like 7am but it was finished.
I might circle back to these sites to get a 2nd controller or the charging station. I was not taking a chance at spending another 10 seconds looking for accessories last night. I got the console and hit the checkout ASAP. Lol

Bruh, same. I saw an opportunity with the Walmart rollout, and was too shook to spend time grabbing anything else. Only reason I got the protection plan for it was because it was a simple checkbox. :mjlol:

Happy hunting today to all the brehs looking. May everyone get the model they're looking for.