The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I disagree. Unless you're playing a game like Returnal where the haptics are OD, the battery on these last long. I actually bought an extra controller just because of Returnal and I end up only using one of them since I've beaten it. Much better than DS4

Yeah it entirely depends on the game. Some most games last me all day like the DS4 and some will last like 5 hours if it’s heavy on the haptics

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m diggin the block of the black controller, has kind of a gunmetal look to it.

The grip also feels a lot different not sure how i feel about that….:patrice:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Fits in better with the black plates.

image0.jpg

image0-1.jpg

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting PS5 in mail tomorrow. Unsure of what to play first. Probably gonna start with ratchet and clank. Is Spider man miles expansion worth it?

I was just talking to my friend about getting a PS5 and if it's worth paying scalper prices (not easy to get for retail in Asia) for the PS5 games available.

My list is:
Spiderman: Remastered
Spiderman: Miles Morales
Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut
Ratchet & Clank
FF7 Remake Intergrade

That's plenty to make it worth paying the premium.

I have AC: Valhalla and Demons' Souls but honestly I haven't touched them because I've been playing PS4 games (never had a PS4).

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
I was just talking to my friend about getting a PS5 and if it's worth paying scalper prices (not easy to get for retail in Asia) for the PS5 games available.

My list is:
Ratchet & Clank
FF7 Remake Intergrade

I have AC: Valhalla and Demons' Souls but honestly I haven't touched them because I've been playing PS4 games (never had a PS4).
no to scalper prices but a PS5 is definitely worth it especially if you have backlog of ps4 games you would like to play. The loading speeds and silence from the ps5 :noah:

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI

My list is:
Ratchet & Clank
FF7 Remake Intergrade

I got lucky. Playstation sent me an email to purchase one. So got it at normal price directly from them. Bought Spiderman- MM, ratchet clank, and pre ordered Ghost of Tsu

Smaller then I thought would be though