The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Crazy the week recompile, tales of demo, and iki hits, and i was knee deep in Hades and I have no controller :mjcry:

Just had to cancel my amazon order and bought it at Best Buy

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
What's a good SSD, already having to delete games and I have like 10 games lol. The storage in the consoles today is ridiculous

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crazy the week recompile, tales of demo, and iki hits, and i was knee deep in Hades and I have no controller :mjcry:

Just had to cancel my amazon order and bought it at Best Buy

how do you not always have 2 controllers in rotation?

I thought you had the one it came with (white) plus a black one

Daps
The "NateDrake" dude on :mjpls:saying State of Play in Sept.
Hope we see now new IPs and their 2022/early 2023 lineup
Spiderman 2 will probably be their fall game and then get delayed to the 1st half of 2023
But I have faith in Insomniac since they have been working on Spiderman 2 since early 2019 which is like 5 years for them:mjlol:Spiderman 2 will be a masterpiece if I see less than a 90
and metacrtici doing Inngsomniac dirty like they GOTY Rift Apart :hhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

In total, 146,000 consoles were sold in the four weeks ending July 31st, which is a drop of 21% over the previous four-week period (GfK data). PS5 sold roughly the same number of units as it did the month before and was the best-selling console of July. Nintendo Switch had a slightly weaker month, while stock shortages meant that Xbox Series X/S suffered a bigger drop and remains in third place. Overall, hardware sales for the first seven months of 2021 are 32% up over the year before.

The biggest console for software sales remains PS4 (35% market share), followed by Nintendo Switch (21.5%).

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I used to think yall were crazy for doing this but the dualsense battery life is high key trash :scust:

it’s mostly “glutton”…I have 5 dualsenses and 5 xbox controllers…I scaled down a lot…at one point I had like 18 controllers overall for the systems I had…but I honestly haven’t had any issue with the dualsense battery life and I “no lifed” mass effect quite a few times without having to use a backup controller

My usb is right next to my sofa so its easy to just plug in…never really considered it. Now with the charging station I’ll just rotate them back and forth

I had the charging station since day one so maybe that’s what makes the difference…when I take breaks (short or long) I immediately place the controller back on the charger

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I used to think yall were crazy for doing this but the dualsense battery life is high key trash :scust:
I disagree. Unless you're playing a game like Returnal where the haptics are OD, the battery on these last long. I actually bought an extra controller just because of Returnal and I end up only using one of them since I've beaten it. Much better than DS4