The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a stupid ass question. I downloaded a digital copy of Ghost when it came out. I beat that shyt and gave away my PS4. I'm currently downloading it now to my PS5 and I notice it has the trophies on the page. I don't remember doing any cloud save but does it remember my progress because its digital? If I have to beat through this long ass game in order to get to the expansion...man.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I got a stupid ass question. I downloaded a digital copy of Ghost when it came out. I beat that shyt and gave away my PS4. I'm currently downloading it now to my PS5 and I notice it has the trophies on the page. I don't remember doing any cloud save but does it remember my progress because its digital? If I have to beat through this long ass game in order to get to the expansion...man.

Your trophies are tied to your user account not save file

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Control, DMC, Spider-man and plenty of other games have done the same exact thing. It’s so there aren’t multiple versions of the same game on the storefront and the price increase is literally the discounted price + DLC.

If stuff like that really bothers yall buy physical. You can get a copy for 20 bucks