The Forbidden Door official thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

I mean.... no cap from what I see:whoa:

Eh... Not to argue with the take of some twitter guy who literally has a Kenny Omega reference in his Twitter handle but one has to take into account that the interpromotional stuff played a big hand in the Impact buy rates.

At this point Omega's biggest draw comes from being fantasy booked into an Ibushi match by marks.:hubie:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Eh... Not to argue with the take of some twitter guy who literally has a Kenny Omega reference in his Twitter handle but one has to take into account that the interpromotional stuff played a big hand in the Impact buy rates.

but omega was the only outsider on the ppv.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i think the good brothers are gonna tour in japan sooner than later.

feud might end over there.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i think the good brothers are gonna tour in japan sooner than later.

feud might end over there.

Yea they definitely going to Japan, it’s in their contract that they are allowed too and I think they already have a deal with NJPW. Just a matter of timing and when this pandemic shyt gets better

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yes. Because Gallows and Anderson are fukking trash so any team getting the belts instead of them is an upgrade.
This is surprising, TGB seems like the type of team you would love :skip:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
:picard: you will never find a post I've made anywhere about Gallows and Anderson that is in praise of them. Festus especially. Just dog shyt. Maybe Anderson is kind of okay in a vanilla midget way when not tied to Gallows, but together they're the fukking worst.