The Forbidden Door official thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
NEW JAPAN STARS HEADING TO IMPACT WRESTLING, FULL DETAILS | PWInsider.com

Yeah this deal was in place way before the Impact/AEW agreement

Na I get it.... I actually over all remember there was a deal or relationship between NJPW, ROH, and Impact.

But I thought the NJPW deal ended the moment Impact came to their channel with the whole Axs buy out and some little fallout between them. Atleast that’s what was posted sometime back in a past thread.

Just still it is kinda curious that now is the time they pulled that trigger. Any of their US talent could’ve shown up in Impact months ago. I wonder what changed?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
they put the full match on new japan world and gave aew their own section

Probably means at least the KENTA/Mox match will be on AEW PPV. NJPW Strong doesn't have PPV's and both KENTA and Mox live in the States so unless there's big tour money involved there's no reason to have them both fly to Japan for the match.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I wonder how long will it take for ROH to join in.... cuz no way in hell they get left behind.

Its all about getting mentioned and getting publicity

AEW has now bridged NWA, TNA, NJPW.

If the world opens back up.... that MSG do show could be insane

Actually I am expecting ROH to be left out. Seems like there's bad blood between ROH and basically everyone involved in AEW, each way.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Hopefully this works better for them than that period they were in ROH with that trash stable that was bushed after a couple months.

Actually I am expecting ROH to be left out. Seems like there's bad blood between ROH and basically everyone involved in AEW, each way.

The bridge to that happening was Marty Scurll. AEW is showing what ROH could have been if Sinclair gave a shyt about giving them a good budget.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Hopefully this works better for them than that period they were in ROH with that trash stable that was bushed after a couple months.

The bridge to that happening was Marty Scurll. AEW is showing what ROH could have been if Sinclair gave a shyt about giving them a good budget.

I believe Cody and the Bucks have straight up said if ROH would have just given them a pay bump they asked for, AEW would have never happened. I'm sure they're sore at ROH, and ROH is mad all those guys left and as a result lost any reason for NJPW to want to work with them.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I believe Cody and the Bucks have straight up said if ROH would have just given them a pay bump they asked for, AEW would have never happened. I'm sure they're sore at ROH, and ROH is mad all those guys left and as a result lost any reason for NJPW to want to work with them.

Why are they so damn cheap?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Why are they so damn cheap?

Because Sinclair treats ROH like a throwaway, rather than a huge investment and one of the best wrestling promotions during the 2000s. They could easily be higher than they are if it was a better company behind the payroll, but here we are.

A dead end promotion that is trying to restore the feeling, but the feeling been gone sadly since they ate pins for NJPW for absolute nothing in return.

They might as well just close the casket at this point because the wake is over:camby:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Hey kid we jusy spent ad $ shyttn on tna now we want u to take a L vs TJP or some jobber

:russ:

Watch these posters shyt on sammy now...like they didnt defend his sasha rape comments