The Christian right is coming for divorce next

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To anyone in here thinking this is a good idea...

I better not catch you in the threads complaining about women who'd rather be a single mother by choice than marry your sorry ass. Since you openly support policy that ensures you die alone.

If shes a single mother,its a strong possibility she has poor decision making,and makes rash decisions. Which is why policies like this would be welcomed to deter people. Yes yall need to be discouraged from having children with people just because they cute. And you need to be discouraged from getting married in a rush. We strongly reccomend righteous attachment for the saints. But if marriage can become Halal again,I may even be walking the isle soon. As of right now,I dont wanna even be in the same company as these other married couples:scust:

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
If shes a single mother,its a strong possibility she has poor decision making,and makes rash decisions. Which is why policies like this would be welcomed to deter people. Yes yall need to be discouraged from having children with people just because they cute. And you need to be discouraged from getting married in a rush. We strongly reccomend righteous attachment for the saints. But if marriage can become Halal again,I may even be walking the isle soon. As of right now,I dont wanna even be in the same company as these other married couples:scust:

Fine.

But it's gonna hit different when YOU are the bad decision. A lot of Coli brehs ain't gonna like that.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
These folks trying to turn men into Moral Oral's father :dead:

"I can beat my wife's ass, fcck any broad I want, and while at it becomes a alcoholic, and she still isn't allowed to divorce me"

:mjlol:

It's actually wild how ahead of it's time Moral Orel was. That show walked so a lot of shows could run.

With that said it's weird the Republicans would push this considering how overturning Roe V Wade has been politically radioactive for them.

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
Or maybe its to force people to make better decisions,since they cant do so on their own. I dont see why this would discourage black and brown who actually want to get married. It will discourage those who want to get married out of tradition and boredom. Who get divorced in a year and wanna waste the courts time and tax payer money.

Same folks who have an issue with this will be talking about nutting in a woman raw in the next thread. As if that doesnt tie you to a woman for 18 years when yall go around making baby mamas on a whim. Then suddenly deciding you just dont like her. Then feeling no obligation to at least try to be miserable to maintain your family:respect:

Right

I dont personally care about a couple's decision to get divorced but it seems like nothing is sacred in today's society EXCEPT the ability "to do what you want do when you feel it".

No one wants to be held accountable long term for anything they do from, creating babies to getting married. It's a really juvenile approach to life that a lot of folks seem to have taken.

Having to live with a life decision you made seems to be something folks just dont have the internal fortitude for. There's always got to be a way to walk away from the situation when it's not to the liking of one person. Very transactional.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I think the plan is for fewer people to get married. Working class and middle class folks will hesitate knowing how hard it is to divorce.

The 1% or even Top 5% will get married because they have the $$$$ to deal with the consequences. The elites marry and pool resources to stay on top while the poors get married even less than they do now and WILL NOT pool resources. Basically making the gap between the top and bottom even larger. They want to discourage Blacks and browns while maintaining the status quo for the elites. Fewer people get married, make abortion harder so either poor women of color pop out babies they cannot take care of (school to prison pipeline). Poor whites will feed the school to police/military pipeline.

Old school European shyt. Rich own the land and hire poor whites to be the "knights" who protect their castles and shyt. Everyone else is a serf.
Blacks and browns already marry less though, especially us (blacks). After the Roe ruling this is a plan to scare (white) folks (women) under 30 into conservative courtship and unions and stay in a marriage to have nuclear families and maintain or regain the white portion of the nation's pie chart.

They are trying to save the middle class White man from young adulthood incel/dating strife and his future mid-life self from being dragged on nuptial coals of fire.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Right

I dont personally care about a couple's decision to get divorced but it seems like nothing is sacred in today's society EXCEPT the ability "to do what you want do when you feel it".

No one wants to be held accountable long term for anything they do from, creating babies to getting married. It's a really juvenile approach to life that a lot of folks seem to have taken.

Having to live with a life decision you made seems to be something folks just dont have the internal fortitude for. There's always got to be a way to walk away from the situation when it's not to the liking of one person. Very transactional.
Yep. Just can’t deal with being responsible for their actions

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Right

I've been said a few times on here the past few generations are stuck in perpetual childhood.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Why are you trying to apply your personal religious beliefs to a government contract? Damn y'all weird.
These people follow a religion who’s God made a bear maul a child just because that child made fun of one it’s favorite people for being bald. No sense in trying to reason with these lunatics