Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Decreased domestic violence rates
Decreased spousal murder rates
Decreased female suicide rates

mean nothing?
No. All that is covered with at fault divorces. What’s that have to do with no cause divorces?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Why are you trying to apply your personal religious beliefs to a government contract? Damn y'all weird.
I’m not religious. Does your word mean fukk all? Same folks that sign a contract to pay off student loans don’t wanna pay. Make a vow to a partner for life? Nah I don’t like my decision a couple years later. How bout making a choice and being responsible for the results

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I’m not religious. Does your word mean fukk all? Same folks that sign a contract to pay off student loans don’t wanna pay. Make a vow to a partner for life? Nah I don’t like my decision a couple years later. How bout making a choice and being responsible for the results
It is religious if you think it must be for life when clearly you can dissolve the marriage. Weird ass nikkas wanting people to be stuck in a marriage. This place is fukking nuts, no Diddy.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
It is religious if you think it must be for life when clearly you can dissolve the marriage. Weird ass nikkas wanting people to be stuck in a marriage. This place is fukking nuts, no Diddy.
Don’t get married to someone you are gonna bail on in a few years :manny:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

people get divorced for any number of reason.. people get divorce when they find out either spouse in a relationship is unable to conceive and adoption isn't an option for them so they dissolve the marriage. according to you both should stick it for the sake of "vows"
2JqMm1y.png
when the marriage no longer suits eithers interest and impedes their goal/desires.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't I mention specifically NO FAULT Divorces.

No. All that is covered with at fault divorces. What’s that have to do with no cause divorces?

wat?

Then came a revolution: In 1969, then-Gov. Ronald Reagan of California (who was himself divorced) signed the nation’s first no-fault divorce law, allowing people to end their marriages without proving they’d been wronged. The move was a recognition that “people were going to get out of marriages,” Zug said, and gave them a way to do that without resorting to subterfuge. Similar laws soon swept the country, and rates of domestic violence and spousal murder began to drop as people — especially women — gained more freedom to leave dangerous situations.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Stop. People don't get married believing it won't work out, but sometimes it doesn't. In those cases, a spouse should be able to end the marriage with as few barriers as possible. Who benefits from keeping people trapped in a dysfunctional relationship?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the plan is for fewer people to get married. Working class and middle class folks will hesitate knowing how hard it is to divorce.

The 1% or even Top 5% will get married because they have the $$$$ to deal with the consequences. The elites marry and pool resources to stay on top while the poors get married even less than they do now and WILL NOT pool resources. Basically making the gap between the top and bottom even larger. They want to discourage Blacks and browns while maintaining the status quo for the elites. Fewer people get married, make abortion harder so either poor women of color pop out babies they cannot take care of (school to prison pipeline). Poor whites will feed the school to police/military pipeline.

Old school European shyt. Rich own the land and hire poor whites to be the "knights" who protect their castles and shyt. Everyone else is a serf.

Or maybe its to force people to make better decisions,since they cant do so on their own. I dont see why this would discourage black and brown who actually want to get married. It will discourage those who want to get married out of tradition and boredom. Who get divorced in a year and wanna waste the courts time and tax payer money.

Same folks who have an issue with this will be talking about nutting in a woman raw in the next thread. As if that doesnt tie you to a woman for 18 years when yall go around making baby mamas on a whim. Then suddenly deciding you just dont like her. Then feeling no obligation to at least try to be miserable to maintain your family:respect:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
This is good news. If all these tradcons(Britt Cooper; Matt Walsh, etc) want guys 30 and under to "man up"(have families, wife women that don't want them), you got to change the family court laws. I doubt anything changes, but at least the right is actually coming up with a solution instead of blaming men like they have been.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Stop. People don't get married believing it won't work out, but sometimes it doesn't. In those cases, a spouse should be able to end the marriage with as few barriers as possible. Who benefits from keeping people trapped in a dysfunctional relationship?
I couldn’t care less if they have that freedom. They signed up for it. If that’s a concern, don’t live in a state that will pass this :manny: