The Black Authority's Open Challenge to Kamala Harris Supporters

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
So you call being quiet and not doing anything an answer for systematic racism? Let the people that hate you choose your leader breh

When did she say she wasn't doing anything?
Kamala Harris unveils plan for black higher education and businesses - CNNPolitics
Kamala Harris unveils $100 billion black homeownership plan - CNNPolitics

:russell:

Of all the people that was running for President Kamala Harris was actually the only one that could say she did anything that was "exclusive" to black issues. She was introducing bills like this and to take on the black mortality rate in hospitals and she was the one that snuck in and secured 250 million in increased spending to HBCUs in the 2018 ominous spending bill. And she did it without rallying for credit, just taking on the issues. I'll be proud to vote her my next VP. These haters can watch the YouTube gawkers while adults get shyt done.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you realize theres more than the Supreme Court, right?

No I did not. You are right. There are countless other federal courts all across America that are Black friendly. You are right. They are all around us. How could I have ever missed them.

giphy.gif

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
who said to not do anything? You think the guy who wrote the 94 crime bill is gonna fix systematic racism?

:dahell:

And she clearly said that she would not do anything specifically for Black people.

In her own words:

You can't be this retarded. Not one person in a position of power has or ever will do things for ONLY one race. You know what thats called? RACISM!!!

You think a person that made that bill 25 years ago is worse than a president thats killing us right now?

Do you even know what the vice presidents job is? Obviously you don't.

The only formally recognized duty of the Vice President is to preside over and certify the tally of electoral college votes after a Presidential election has taken place and gain control if the president dies.

Informal Roles of the US Vice President

However, the role also brings with it many visible, informal responsibilities. These would typically vary depending upon the relationship between the President and Veep of the day, but have typically included:

• Making public appearances representing the President
  • Performing ceremonial duties in place of the President
  • Acting as an adviser to the President
  • Meeting with heads of state or government of other countries

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Of all the people that was running for President Kamala Harris was actually the only one that could say she did anything that was "exclusive" to black issues. She was introducing bills like this and to take on the black mortality rate in hospitals and she was the one that snuck in and secured 250 million in increased spending to HBCUs in the 2018 ominous spending bill. And she did it without rallying for credit, just taking on the issues. I'll be proud to vote her my next VP. These haters can watch the YouTube gawkers while adults get shyt done.
For some reason they act like this isn't true.

They want to be mad at Biden and the 94 crime bill but if they did any research they would know that it wasn't effective.

The 1994 crime law was certainly meant to increase incarceration in an attempt to crack down on crime, but its implementation doesn’t appear to have done much in that area. And while the law had many provisions that are now considered highly controversial, some portions, including the Violence Against Women Act and the assault weapons ban
The controversial 1994 crime law that Joe Biden helped write, explained

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why wouldn’t I

:camby:

Broken record. You minus well get a twitter account and see if you can get some of that Russian money for your opinions

Are you retarded? Do you actually believe that a man that fought against Black kids desegregating schools actually has a legitimate plan to help Black people? Do you really think that a guy that crafted legislation to disproportionately lock up Black men due them having a piece of rock coke versus powder coke; actually has a legitimate plan to help Black people?

giphy.gif

You better read that plan close, because I am pretty the plan is more jails for nikkas.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Are you retarded? Do you actually believe that a man that fought against Black kids desegregating schools actually has a legitimate plan to help Black people? Do you really think that a guy that crafted legislation to disproportionately lock up Black men due them having a piece of rock coke versus powder coke; actually has a legitimate plan to help Black people?

giphy.gif

You better read that plan close, because I am pretty the plan is more jails for nikkas.

[Present facts]

"HAHAHA YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS! YOU SO DUMB! STOP VOTING AND LETTING WHITE FOLKS RE-ELECT TRUMP! Y'ALL SO FOOLISH! HAHAHAHA!"

Is there any doubt we are talking politics with battery powered trolls?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall cool with this? :dahell: Judges and the courts matter!

How Trump compares with other recent presidents in appointing federal judges

FT_20.07.09_TrumpJudges_1a.png

FT_20.07.09_TrumpJudges_2.png

I mean this one is egregious :gucci:

FT_20.07.09_TrumpJudges_4.png

What difference does it make if the people being appointed don't like Black people? Are you really so stupid as to believe that liberal judges are different from conservative judges?

Whether Obama appointed the judges or Reagan appointed judges; they don't like your Black ass. Why the fugg are you having a hard time understanding that shyt?

That is like adding more Black cops to the police force. In theory that should work to cut back on brutality, but Black cops will beat your ass too just to get along with the White cops.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
[Present facts]

"HAHAHA YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS! YOU SO DUMB! STOP VOTING AND LETTING WHITE FOLKS RE-ELECT TRUMP! Y'ALL SO FOOLISH! HAHAHAHA!"

Is there any doubt we are talking politics with battery powered trolls?

Yet another fool ass uninformed voter that knows nothing about the history of Joe Biden. Just astonishing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What difference does it make if the people being appointed don't like Black people? Are you really so stupid as to believe that liberal judges are different from conservative judges?

Whether Obama appointed the judges or Reagan appointed judges; they don't like your Black ass. Why the fugg are you having a hard time understanding that shyt?

That is like adding more Black cops to the police force. In theory that should work to cut back on brutality, but Black cops will beat your ass too just to get along with the White cops.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA

giphy.gif

Yall don't look anything up do you?

Do you know why he was against "bussing"? It wasn't bc he didn't want desegregation. It was bc the bill gave the states the power to handle it in their own way. Most states did nothing and kept everything segregated until new segregation laws were created.

The 94 crime bill was highly in effective and didn't target black people. It targeted drug users specifically crack/cocaine users during the crack epidemic.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall don't look anything up do you?

Do you know why he was against "bussing"? It wasn't bc he didn't want desegregation. It was bc the bill gave the states the power to handle it in their own way. Most states did nothing and kept everything segregated until new segregation laws were created.

The 94 crime bill was highly in effective and didn't target black people. It targeted drug users specifically crack/cocaine users during the crack epidemic.

Now this is a fugging agent for you retards who can not spot them. This is what they look like. They are talking bullshyt about fugging State rights during the segregation era. They also talk States rights regarding the Civil War.

Another thing you don't seem to understand you dumbass. Is that I was not referring to the 94 crime bill for that crack versus powder cocaine. If you are going to pretend that you know something then you should at least know what the fugg you are talking about if you are going to call people out, because it was not the 94 crime bill you jackass. It was the 1986 Anti Drug Abuse Act that address that disparity.

How an early Biden crime bill created the sentencing disparity for crack and cocaine trafficking
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...bb4c98-9dcf-11e9-85d6-5211733f92c7_story.html

Biden was a segregationist. He was friends with other segregationists like Senators James Eastland, Strom Thurmond and Jesse Helms.

Last edited: