The Black Authority's Open Challenge to Kamala Harris Supporters

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yall cool with this? :dahell: Judges and the courts matter!

How Trump compares with other recent presidents in appointing federal judges

FT_20.07.09_TrumpJudges_1a.png

FT_20.07.09_TrumpJudges_2.png

I mean this one is egregious :gucci:

FT_20.07.09_TrumpJudges_4.png
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: I'm sprinting to the polls in November. fukk this is bad.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
What a deflection. I didn't ask if you support Trump. Don't worry, I know you MAGA troll's little game. You and every other anonymous profile repeating the same right wing talking points on black websites don't support Trump. Yeah, we know. I'm asking does this 14th amendment birther conspiracy you apply to Kamala Harris not also apply to the current sitting President of the United States, grandson of exiled German immigrants and owner of the US coronavirus response, Donald Drumpf. Answer nicca.

Of course it does. And if the Dems were smart and had a fukking spine they would've challenged his eligibility (well within their rights, this man was running for Pres after all). Especially after the way he had been calling out Obama for years.

Yes the standard needs to apply to ALL sides. Dems fukked up big time by not making that more of an issue with Trump.

My issue with the way people have been interpreting the 14th Amendment is that the 14th was created for ADOS. To grandfather us in as Citizens, not to allow "Birthright citizenship" and anchor babies.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He has no points. He's promoting political apathy within the black community at a crucial time, which is literally a token of the Republican playbook. We know the Democrats aren't shyt, but they're a hell of a lot more convenient than the other side.

He offers no real solutions. As I said in another thread, these dudes sit around and complain all day about not having an idealized political system that represents their interests - yet will do nothing to change it. Systemic change requires immense sacrifice, which is something we are not willing to do. You cannot have it both ways when it comes to militancy. Either get politically involved or shut the system down by force.
No, for the billionth time, the "solution" being suggested is to withhold our votes, let the Dems suffer, and then get things for our voting block LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
No, for the billionth time, the "solution" being suggested is to withhold our votes, let the Dems suffer, and then get things for our voting block LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.
The #1 issue in America is the pandemic so let's make this clear, the solution being suggested is :

let the Dems suffer
let black folks continue dying
let black businesses continue to fold
let black folks continue being evicted

Then you get your "tangibles" right?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The #1 issue in America is the pandemic so let's make this clear, the solution being suggested is :

let the Dems suffer
let black folks continue dying
let black businesses continue to fold
let black folks continue being evicted

Then you get your "tangibles" right?
If it's not the pandemic it's he's a racist, or the poor immigrants, or he's starting wars, or he's fukking up the economy, or whatever they tell you the latest Republican boogeyman is doing. The pandemic (handled TERRIBLY, no doubt) is fukked up, but, if we don't bite the bullet and stand on our square, we'll get strung along forever. Everything besides the pandemic was already happening.

You ever stop to think, if Black people didn't stop going hard and pressed after King died, and we got tangibles, that we would be insulated against this pandemic, instead of being reliant on these same people asking us for votes for nothing, AGAIN. I'm no longer interested in symbolism, distractions, bait and switch, and empty promises.

Again, I lived through the Crack Era, I don't scare that easily.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Blah blah blah- Biden did the same racist and systemic abuse of authority shyt since the 90s. This is how you want to play this out?? - my tolerance and patience with you “woke” once every 4 years insta-geeks will only go so far. Let’s not with the labels. You don’t meet the criteria. Let’s also not act like you even know who your local judges or elected county/city officials are that impact you directly, nevermind the lobbyists and policymakers. But keep thinking that only “Biden” is your way to using that trump card while biding you more time. Devils don’t play nice, the price is your soul.
This entire post is nothing but assumptions about shyt you have zero knowledge about.
Maybe reign in the emotions and actually state what you plan on doing besides not voting and being extremely vocal about it on a hip hop message board.
Or you could do like you said in your previous post to me and agree to disagree and stop replying to me all angry because I dared to offer a little push back to what you posted.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This entire post is nothing but assumptions about shyt you have zero knowledge about.
Maybe reign in the emotions and actually state what you plan on doing besides not voting and being extremely vocal about it on a hip hop message board.
Or you could do like you said in your previous post to me and agree to disagree and stop replying to me all angry because I dared to offer a little push back to what you posted.
Dude I don’t give a fuk about your thoughts on this issue. I haven’t replied to you- been off this thread. You don’t know me or my beliefs to speak on what I’m vocal about or my political preferences.
FinishedShabbyDrake-size_restricted.gif

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
No one here is voting for Trump, so stop with your cop outs of why you like black folks being locked up

So you SERIOUSLY think Biden and Harris have a secret mass incarceration plan to round up all Black men

NOW. Next year when they are elected?

You REALLY TRULY think this is what is happening?

Please answer the question directly before typing any double talk bullshyt

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
If it's not the pandemic it's he's a racist, or the poor immigrants, or he's starting wars, or he's fukking up the economy, or whatever they tell you the latest Republican boogeyman is doing. The pandemic (handled TERRIBLY, no doubt) is fukked up, but, if we don't bite the bullet and stand on our square, we'll get strung along forever. Everything besides the pandemic was already happening.
0*fON6nqyMYbUbngJt

this is cac level of trolling. because you lived through the crack era that means black businesses failing and black people dying at a highly disproportional rate because of this fool pretending like shyt doesnt exist, mean little to you and don't mean much in the grand scheme of things. black people dying at a ridiculously high rate, but what's a couple thousand more, right?

yall getting evicted? yall out here dying? our black businesses are shutting down left and right? so what, just pull yourself up by your bootstraps. I lived thru the crack era so this pandemic is nothing, it's just a flu. we been dying. so we have to "stand on our square" and "bite the bullet". even if it means 4 more years of yall dying at this rate, just bite the bullet. even after all the black businesses and lives are lost by this fools recklessness, by 2024 it will be worth it yall :mjtf:

For someone who went through the crack era, you willingly standing for the black community to sacrifice all those lives and go through that level of devastation again is some c00n shyt. For what? For some standing on your square? :what:

You ever stop to think, if Black people didn't stop going hard and pressed after King died, and we got tangibles, that we would be insulated against this pandemic, instead of being reliant on these same people asking us for votes for nothing, AGAIN. I'm no longer interested in symbolism, distractions, bait and switch, and empty promises.

Again, I lived through the Crack Era, I don't scare that easily.
All the numbers are just a distraction. Black folks aint really out here dying like that huh? Black people aint really out here facing evictions on a mass level. It's all just a distraction. Yall cats can't be serious with this nonsense. Yall really want 4 more years of this for the black community. shyt is disgusting

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you SERIOUSLY think Biden and Harris have a secret mass incarceration plan to round up all Black men

NOW. Next year when they are elected?

You REALLY TRULY think this is what is happening?

Please answer the question directly before typing any double talk bullshyt

I don't need to look to the future when their very past has shown otherwise.

The irony of your post.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
These people are weird. It’s like if you don’t support the democrats, you must automatically be a Trump supporter.
:what:

It's a cult.

If you don't support the Dems

You ARE supporting Trump

There's only 2 positions. One of the two will win the election. Only. No other possible outcome.

So trying to cast doubt on one is supporting the other

Especially since all y'all talk about are the Dems.

So that is completely supporting Trump

Which you already know

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don't support the Dems

You ARE supporting Trump

There's only 2 positions. One of the two will win the election. Only. No other possible outcome.

So trying to cast doubt on one is supporting the other

Especially since all y'all talk about are the Dems.

So that is completely supporting Trump

Which you already know

Double Talk.

197 Million people don't vote in the country, none of those people claim MAGA...try being a better cheerleader for your party.