The Black Authority's Open Challenge to Kamala Harris Supporters

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
When Trump loses in November motherfukkers here are gonna be more upset than when Trump DOJ sent storm troopers to Chicago and reversed fair housing laws. Guaranteed.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
1:02:30 - 1:11:32, wth is she rambling on about sitting in the middle of the ocean. the background music and sound affects.
:mjlol::mjlol:
“postal-cism”-
Mam, is that anything like an exorcism?
:deadrose::deadrose:
If the “no challenge Biden’s authority and kopmala dalilama“ campaigners on this thread was a TBA caller ..

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Imagine being this insecure that you believe letting white folks decide elections and laws from now on is somehow asserting dominance over Democrats.

If we don't vote, we get four more years of an emboldened and unrestrained Donald Trump and Republican Party. That's all.

Joe Biden will retire from politics and enjoy the rest of his life a millionaire and an admired former Vice President, along with the Clintons, Obamas and all these other accomplished people you think you're somehow sticking it to. Kamala Harris will continue to be a prominent leader in the Senate and one of the most high-profile black women in politics.

Trump and his corrupt white DOJ will continue to impose martial law in Chicago and other cities, continue on with their relentless pursuit against "looters, rioters and criminals" while sending winks and nods to Neo-Nazis and Neo-confederates, continue reversing civil rights laws, continue going after affirmative action and other anti-discrimination policies, replace RBG with some anti-civil rights yee haw conservative ensuring no progression (and in fact regression) of black rights in this country for generations. Nothing to lose with a second term and feeling more emboldened about the virtues of his white power agenda than ever. And you'll be here still bytching, watching YouTube, and pretending to be some militant.

A pro-black militant who hates Democrats but enjoyed more rights as a black man in America when he was born than when your children will be born. And I hope when your children can't even get into a good college or buy a house because a conservative, Donald Trump Supreme Court declared all types of shyt that benefited us "unconstitutional" you have the courage to look them in the eyes and tell them what you were doing in 2016-2020 when there was an opportunity to make a difference.

Y'all aren't doing anything smart or militant, you're just inconveniencing, me, yourself, your neighbors, your communities, and all of our children for generations with your smart-dumb militant fantasies.

TLR full of dummies. Y'all make fun of "DNC shills" but fall for anyone that shouts "fukk Democrats" without critical or independent thought. Use your damn head and think about the fukking future already.
:whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Imagine being this insecure that you believe letting white folks decide elections and laws from now on is somehow asserting dominance over Democrats.

If we don't vote, we get four more years of an emboldened and unrestrained Donald Trump and Republican Party. That's all.

Joe Biden will retire from politics and enjoy the rest of his life a millionaire and an admired former Vice President, along with the Clintons, Obamas and all these other accomplished people you think you're somehow sticking it to. Kamala Harris will continue to be a prominent leader in the Senate and one of the most high-profile black women in politics.

Trump and his corrupt white DOJ will continue to impose martial law in Chicago and other cities, continue on with their relentless pursuit against "looters, rioters and criminals" while sending winks and nods to Neo-Nazis and Neo-confederates, continue reversing civil rights laws, continue going after affirmative action and other anti-discrimination policies, replace RBG with some anti-civil rights yee haw conservative ensuring no progression (and in fact regression) of black rights in this country for generations. Nothing to lose with a second term and feeling more emboldened about the virtues of his white power agenda than ever. And you'll be here still bytching, watching YouTube, and pretending to be some militant.

A pro-black militant who hates Democrats but enjoyed more rights as a black man in America when he was born than when your children will be born. And I hope when your children can't even get into a good college or buy a house because a conservative, Donald Trump Supreme Court declared all types of shyt that benefited us "unconstitutional" you have the courage to look them in the eyes and tell them what you were doing in 2016-2020 when there was an opportunity to make a difference.

Y'all aren't doing anything smart or militant, you're just inconveniencing, me, yourself, your neighbors, your communities, and all of our children for generations with your smart-dumb militant fantasies.

TLR full of dummies. Y'all make fun of "DNC shills" but fall for anyone that shouts "fukk Democrats" without critical or independent thought. Use your damn head and think about the fukking future already.

Well said.

I’m honestly astonished that there is so much heat against the Democrats with no other alternative.

That’s why people who call out the dems are getting shytted on, because y’all offer nothing else in response to your arguement against the Democrats. Which means Trump will be in power again. That’s EXACTLY what happened in 2016.

Y’all sitting down watching 3 hour YouTube videos when in reality you can do some research your damn self.

Republicans are doing the upmost to stop y’all legitimately voting. nikkas on here doing the same shyt...for what, who knows :jbhmm:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Where the fukk do these dudes get the time to listen to these YouTube Weirdos ramble everyday for hours. Do they not have jobs, families or responsibilities :dwillhuh:

That can't be me. Watching Jason black for 3 hours is about the most unproductive thing I could imagine.

I could seriously watch 6-10 different videos about current financial or tech based news in that amount of time.

If I'm watching a 3 hour video it better be putting money in my pocket somehow

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That's what kills me. This fool Trump's nonresponse to COVID is costing black lives and businesses at a ridiculous clip. Black women are getting evicted but these clowns want to troll and act like shyt is a game on some "no tangibles. no vote"

Willingly standing on some moral high aspirations while black folks are dying in this pandemic and focusing on anything other than getting this fool out of office is complete c00n mentality
You think these "no tangibles, no votes" posters give a fukk about black people? :russ:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Has this guy ever shown his face?

No, and therein lies a certain irony. How you gonna be a faceless intellectual with a minimal following on social media issuing open challenges to anyone? He ain't gonna meet up with Willie D, but issuing challenges to a Vice Presidential nominee. Sad thing is his followers think what he did was a big deal. 99% of the public has never heard of him.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
No, and therein lies a certain irony. How you gonna be a faceless intellectual with a minimal following on social media issuing open challenges to anyone? He ain't gonna meet up with Willie D, but issuing challenges to a Vice Presidential nominee. Sad thing is his followers think what he did was a big deal. 99% of the public has never heard of him.

In reality the most dangerous people are the ones you've never heard of...:sas2: I didnt even know who william regnerie was until I heard it from him...

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
In reality the most dangerous people are the ones you've never heard of...:sas2: I didnt even know who william regnerie was until I heard it from him...

I can agree with that same as I can agree with the quiet ones in the classroom. But I'm not giving too much credence to Social Media Soapbox charlatans and snake oil salesmen.