*** teachers threatened me with police at my daughters new school..

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Bet if it was an application at a prestigious prep school for a full-ride minority scholarship, OP would've checked one of those boxes with the quickness though. :shaq2: :troll:

"Word? African-American organization ____ funds full-ride scholarships for high-achieving minority students and my daughter's eligible, breh?"

eddie-murphy-nod.gif
This isn't the 1980s, breh.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a good father by not identifying the race of his daughter? :what:
Isn't socitey going to label her at some point regardless of what her dad tries to prove?

Read that last sentence I quoted. He said her race has no relevance for school. Not that race has no relevance. Im sure he teaches and makes his child aware of her rich black? Heritage and history. But that question is irrelevant in this context. It would be like asking to check his daughters religious preference - its irrelevant and he has every right to deny that request. I would have went with "no answer" but I see he was trying to make a larger point and I respect that. His heart was in the right place.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
that's funny, you didn't want to put your daughter's race on the paper but, if i'm not mistaken, in the thread title you had no problem calling the teachers "cracker ass crackers" here online, which is a racist term...

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Exactly.

I always leave it blank or put prefer not to say.Because it doesn't matter.

He told me it was important for the state to know my daughters race.I asked him why.He didn't give me an answer.He then again asked me to fill out the paper again.:comeon:

You need to learn to pick you battles. Teach your daughter that too.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to tell them my daughter is a child and not a statistic.It doesn't matter what race she is.If they cant respect that then Ill add her race.I'm not intending to turn this into some big thing.My only problem was how they handled the situation at the school.See my STRONG BLACK father raised me to never let a man especially a white man disrespect the family.I know white people and hoe nikkas don't understand that, but I do.They didn't even give me a reason why they needed her race they just told me do it or get out.That was the problem.

:ehh: Actually fair enough. If they wouldn't have told me why they needed it I'd have told them to fukk off too.

However, this is not that big of a problem. It seems to me that you made a problem out of this AFTER they came at you with that spanish bollocks and you didn't get the chance to check them on that.

Like other people are saying...pick your battles more wisely and try to recognise what you're actually angry at

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. I just don't want to be treated like sh!t because of the colour of my skin. I also like to fvck with statistics.
Whether you put in on the paper or not, people can tell you're black by looking at your skin and will STILL treat you badly if that's what they want to do. You think not identifying your race on paper is going to stop racism?

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
:comeon: why are u :troll: the school system breh

Question: what is your race? What is your daughters race? And don't give me that "human race" shyt :beli:
Time for him to start looking at another school for her,
Mixed,
Would have been the option.
Better hope they don't have the gvot checking your Internet activity too either,
You know how they are when they get informed about fresh new revolutionaries.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Whether you put in on the paper or not, people can tell you're black by looking at your skin and will STILL treat you badly if that's what they want to do. You think not identifying your race on paper is going to stop racism?
Removing the "race" field from forms would do a lot to re-frame people's minds about the context in which race matters. The moment you come into this world you're racialized. It perpetuates this race sh!t.

Did you know a lot more things in this country were racialized at one? Like, where you could live, where you could get a drink, where you could eat were determined by your race. It's not like that anymore because we said NO MORE to segregation as a society.

We didn't however, say that race is bogus. We said it matters and that we'll perpetuate this 'cism in covert ways.

It's gotta stop.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Removing the "race" field from forms would do a lot to re-frame people's minds about the context in which race matters. The moment you come into this world you're racialized. It perpetuates this race sh!t.

Did you know a lot more things in this country were racialized at one? Like, where you could live, where you could get a drink, where you could eat were determined by your race. It's not like that anymore because we said NO MORE to segregation as a society.

We didn't however, say that race is bogus. We said it matters and that we'll perpetuate this 'cism in covert ways.

It's gotta stop.

But yeah you didn't have to put it on a paper that you were black to be discriminated against...it was straight up based on your skin color. There is no way to hide that you're black once someone see's you. Unless this is an online school, the OP is just being difficult to be difficult.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
But yeah you didn't have to put it on a paper that you were black to be discriminated against...it was straight up based on your skin color. There is no way to hide that you're black once someone see's you. Unless this is an online school, the OP is just being difficult to be difficult.
It was written into the laws.

I understand that discrimination is inevitable, but changing peoples minds about it really does help. A good place to start changing people's mind on race would be to omit it from birth certificates and school registration.

Because really, this race shyt is fvcking ridiculous. I'm sick and tired of it.