*** teachers threatened me with police at my daughters new school..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are a fukking idiot.

Must be arab or sime shyt...or as previously suggested, a black guy raised by a single mom who grew up with the OHHH NO YOU DIDDDNNT mentality.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
breh why you self-hating you ashamed to put down black? :birdman:

:troll:

Yup, I swear that nikkas have babies with non black women to have "pretty" kids. SMH @ c00nery running rampant to their kids to the point where they ashamed to call their kids black.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Bet if it was an application at a prestigious prep school for a full-ride minority scholarship, OP would've checked one of those boxes with the quickness though. :shaq2: :troll:

"Word? African-American organization ____ funds full-ride scholarships for high-achieving minority students and my daughter's eligible, breh?"

eddie-murphy-nod.gif

Yup nikkas are scared to call their kids black, cause it will "ruin their mothers race" on some c00n shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think you should be playing around with your daughter's education. Just fill out the form properly and be on your way.

You n!ggas love drama....

Were you raised by a single mom?

Yeah OP was probably raised without a father figure so he never fully developed psychologically. Hence his immaturity.

He's willing to toy around with his daughter's education just to score a few laughs on an internet forum. The hilarity of the situation is unparalleled.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres no doubt in my mind that as soon as you left the principal looked at his secretary, shook his head and sayed some variation of "stupid fuccin nigir" Or maybe when you left he went into his office and offed himself. The realization that he worked for a system corrupt enough to ask what race a person was, was too much for him. Smh at all of this tho

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I hope all went well. Good for not backing down on something you believed in. Race counting for the government is mainly for the politicians to gerrymander your district anyway. Democrats want the minority and higher educated crowd and the Republicans want the all white zones. Its not like they give a fukk about you personally. All this race stuff will be interesting to watch in the next 20 years anyway.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
I hope all went well

It was a flawless victory breh:takedat:

First let me say it was a white man and a black man at the meeting.:leon:

After all the small talk he tried to put a end to me before it even started.After I explained the situation he asked me if I had primary custody of my kids.He went on to explain that the state only allows the custodial parent to enroll kids into school.I sat back in my chair cracked a smile :drake: and whipped out my cell phone and told him I would be recording the proceedings for my personal records. :troll:(all I did was hit voice search and sat the phone on my lap:youngsabo:) After the black guy smirked I knew I had already won.After I informed him I was.I explained the to him my daughters race being displayed for political and monetary gain was a problem to me.I let him know I had no problem with them putting down whatever race they wanted, but I wouldn't put down anything other then human.And seeing how my daughter wasn't at the school at the time of the enrollment there guess would be a lie.Then I told him my daughter wouldn't be available until the first day of school in August. So how would they go about putting a race down with out even seeing the child. :usure: He asked me how could we handle this problem.I told him that I wanted my daughter to be able to go to another school in the district because the principal and his lap dog have already judged my girl,my daughter and myself so I felt uncomfortable.He didn't have a problem with that.:leon: He told me the only hold up would be the race.I asked him how he could ask me for my daughters race when a illegal immigrant didn't even need a birth certificate.:smugbiden: He looked at my messican girlfriend and just said well when your daughter is enrolled in August the secretary would put down a race she visually sees.I asked him would I be granted a hearing to dispute the race.He said yes, but I would have to do it every year till she graduates.I told him thank you and I would see him next year.:jawalrus:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
@Colilluminati you're a real nicca breh :salute:

That whole race shxt you gotta fill out everywhere you go over here is one of the prime examples how this country is the most backwards western country in the world :snoop:

And don't give me that "We need it for the stats" BS :childplease: That's on some suit and tie KKK shxt to have stats to bring down other races, when have you ever heard anybody pull up stats on how herpes is most common in white people?

It's always on some, 1 in 9 black men got HIV, 25% of all african americans live below the poverty line blah blah blah,

Anybody accepting to be put in a box on a form is the ultimate c00n to me :manny:

The United States of America :laugh: :heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
It was a flawless victory breh:takedat:

First let me say it was a white man and a black man at the meeting.:leon:

After all the small talk he tried to put a end to me before it even started.After I explained the situation he asked me if I had primary custody of my kids.He went on to explain that the state only allows the custodial parent to enroll kids into school.I sat back in my chair cracked a smile :drake: and whipped out my cell phone and told him I would be recording the proceedings for my personal records. :troll:(all I did was hit voice search and sat the phone on my lap:youngsabo:) After the black guy smirked I knew I had already won.After I informed him I was.I explained the to him my daughters race being displayed for political and monetary gain was a problem to me.I let him know I had no problem with them putting down whatever race they wanted, but I wouldn't put down anything other then human.And seeing how my daughter wasn't at the school at the time of the enrollment there guess would be a lie.Then I told him my daughter wouldn't be available until the first day of school in August. So how would they go about putting a race down with out even seeing the child. :usure: He asked me how could we handle this problem.I told him that I wanted my daughter to be able to go to another school in the district because the principal and his lap dog have already judged my girl,my daughter and myself so I felt uncomfortable.He didn't have a problem with that.:leon: He told me the only hold up would be the race.I asked him how he could ask me for my daughters race when a illegal immigrant didn't even need a birth certificate.:smugbiden: He looked at my messican girlfriend and just said well when your daughter is enrolled in August the secretary would put down a race she visually sees.I asked him would I be granted a hearing to dispute the race.He said yes, but I would have to do it every year till she graduates.I told him thank you and I would see him next year.:jawalrus:

I applaud your commitment because that sounds like a huge waste of time to prove a point that no one really cares about:manny: You're not making anybody mad - you're just making yourself into "that" parent. Have fun explaining to your daughter why the other kids are making fun of her for having a crazy dad.:heh: