*** teachers threatened me with police at my daughters new school..

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I think you did the right thing, it's retarded that they try to force you to put something down or to choose

Daps
He is taking a stand for something he doesn't believe in. Seems like an active revolutionary to me. Dont gotta agree, but I :salute:

Armchair revolutionary of course.

There are real racial problems out there that need real attention. But dude takes the fight to the secretary and a checkbox.

When cops brutalize a black man and get away with it, go down to the court house and cause drama.

He is really starting shyt over something that is based in logic, say some shyt goes down at the school or your kid goes missing. You want her to be described as last seen "HUMAN girl"?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps

tell me what's incorrect about what i said? you can :rudy: all you want but that doesn't make what i said false. what you check in the box has nothing to do with how your daughter views herself or how you view her, it's about bureaucracy...

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
U went to the school startin petty problems like a angry female. Way to embarass yourself and your kid :snoop:

this. just check the fukkin box and keep it movin. race is only a big deal if you make it a big deal. wtf is he tryin to accomplish other than being a crazy ass parent? stop acting like a high school kid and grow up.

and a double open handed donkey kong slap to your grill for raising your child to play the victim role.

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I didn't read all 9 pages of this thread. No need to. There was no reason for the OP to do this. Talk about over reacting. These are the people that will be handling your child. You want to work with them or find another way to communicate your issue.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
tell me what's incorrect about what i said? you can :rudy: all you want but that doesn't make what i said false. what you check in the box has nothing to do with how your daughter views herself or how you view her, it's about bureaucracy...

Calling someone a cracka has never been a way to systematically discriminate and hold a white person back from something.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Calling someone a cracka has never been a way to systematically discriminate and hold a white person back from something.

that's not my point and, to be honest, filling out your "race" on a sheet isn't a way to discriminate someone either. it depends on the intentions and belief of the individual with that information on his daughter. the only reason why that method of bureaucracy exists is so they can process information faster in an impersonal way. it always depends on the intention of the individual. that's why i found it funny how he went into the office and raised hell to some secretary that probably didn't make the form and who's just trying to do her job. it's much easier, and accurate, for me to say he's racist because he wrote down a racist term in print than it is for him to say they'll judge her in the future all because she checked off a box on paper. if they were going to judge her, they wouldn't need her information on paper, it wouldn't take that. they'd just look at her and size her up.

granted, i'm happy he felt the need to defend his daughter but it was misplaced aggression...

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
:snoop: honestly I cant say homie is wrong or right in this case...I would have prolly put her race there but if homie that passionate about it thats all good

:russ: shyt cray tho

Daps
I didn't read all 9 pages of this thread. No need to. There was no reason for the OP to do this. Talk about over reacting. These are the people that will be handling your child. You want to work with them or find another way to communicate your issue.

Also putting dowb "Black" might lead to a school noticing they have a rising trend of black students and then encourage them to hire black educators as to relate to the children.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't the whole purpose of these forms to maintain 'diversity' ie affirmative action? i don't know why you would object it

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Isn't the whole purpose of these forms to maintain 'diversity' ie affirmative action? i don't know why you would object it

yes, it is. while it's debatable if they truly do (with every pro, there's an inevitable con), that's one of the "benefits" of forms like those...