*** teachers threatened me with police at my daughters new school..

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
I agree 100 percent breh.

That's what I thought too.Then I got 11 forms about speaking Spanish.The 2 white lady's at my table had like 7 pages.I had 20 :comeon: 11 were about speaking Spanish.In fact the bytch told my girl if my daughter spoke Spanish she would have to be tested.The lady asked my girl if she raised my daughter ''on Spanish''. :mjpls:

I asked the lady what type of test would it be.The bytch straight told me it would be a development test.I asked the bytch did my girl look like she was from Mejico? :comeon: My daughter and my girl and all her family is from Amerikkka and my daughter is in head start in another school and doesn't speak a word of Spanish.

Trust me brehs I :troll:'d for a reason.

Interesting. From what I've read children that speak 2 languages tend to be a little more advanced when it comes to learning so I'm surprised a school would view that as a negative quality unless they were worried she spoke very little or no English.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
they gon have your daughter in a special ed class hitting pinatas all day :ufdup:

Mase.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Interesting. From what I've read children that speak 2 languages tend to be a little more advanced when it comes to learning so I'm surprised a school would view that as a negative quality unless they were worried she spoke very little or no English.

bingo

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Calling someone a cracka has never been a way to systematically discriminate and hold a white person back from something.

And not identifying your race on paper has never stopped someone from identifying your race when they see your black ass face.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Went to sign my daughter up for her new school district.I fill all the paper work out.I see the enrollment card asks for her race. :youngsabo: I put human down and turn it in.The bytch erases it and asks me to fill it in correctly. :ld: I take it back and write HUMAN again then give it back.She asks me is there a problem with the question.I said yes.My daughter is 5 her race don't even matter she is here to learn not to be pre judged by her race.It makes no difference what race she is .Didn't your people say this is a post race Amerikkka? :smugfavre:

bytch says ok.Comes back with the Principal and he introduces himself and starts explaining to me the importance of the state knowing the race of the child.They then give me another paper with 2 options.White or Black basically.So I make my own option. 3 HUMAN :youngsabo:

He tells me if I cant fill the paper out correctly I should leave or maybe they could have the police help me leave.I take the paper back and take pictures and tell him maybe my lawyer could help me retire early. :smugbiden:

They apologized and tried to explain, but I just stopped him and let him know he was told old to be explaining himself to me.I have a meeting with the School Board on the 3rd.:steviej:

Admit it. You were just being difficult thus further reinforcing the stereotype they have about your people.

When i fill out a form and it asks for my race i select BLACK and K.I.M. No need to be leading revolutions on every occasion

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Yea.When I noticed we had all the paper work about Spanish shyt I was pissed.My girl don't even look like she jumped the border.She don't have a accent or anything.I knew what time it was.My girl just was like fukk it this is a good school and I was like keefnah.

Hoe nikkas will never get it.:stopitslime:

How you gone be militant and say ignorant mess like this at the same time?

All yall had to do is fill out the home language survey and list English as the primary home language and state that there are no other languages spoken at home. At my former school where I taught, EVERYONE got the home language survey because if English is not the first language, they have to make sure the child gets extra FREE services that they are entitled to by law. If they don't ask and your child misses out on services she is due by law, you can sue the school district.

I am quite sure that everyone else registering their children at your school also received the survey because it is required by law (even I remember bringing them home as a child and thinking it was a stupid question for my black behind). You looking over other people's shoulder just looking for something to be defensive or complain about. Not everyone is out to get you.

Second of yall, your daughter lost if she has the chance to be bilingual from birth and you guys didn't capitalize. By the time she is an adult, Spanish in the US will be even more prevalent than it is now. Now she has to worry about trying to pick up a second language through school when she could have gotten it at home. Priorities people.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Folks are right. Your daughter will be treated differently now. But in a good way because the school knows if they do anything wrong, Aggravated Man and his lawyer will give em that work :russ:

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
Went to sign my daughter up for her new school district.I fill all the paper work out.I see the enrollment card asks for her race. :youngsabo: I put human down and turn it in.The bytch erases it and asks me to fill it in correctly. :ld: I take it back and write HUMAN again then give it back.She asks me is there a problem with the question.I said yes.My daughter is 5 her race don't even matter she is here to learn not to be pre judged by her race.It makes no difference what race she is .Didn't your people say this is a post race Amerikkka? :smugfavre:

bytch says ok.Comes back with the Principal and he introduces himself and starts explaining to me the importance of the state knowing the race of the child.They then give me another paper with 2 options.White or Black basically.So I make my own option. 3 HUMAN :youngsabo:

He tells me if I cant fill the paper out correctly I should leave or maybe they could have the police help me leave.I take the paper back and take pictures and tell him maybe my lawyer could help me retire early. :smugbiden:

They apologized and tried to explain, but I just stopped him and let him know he was told old to be explaining himself to me.I have a meeting with the School Board on the 3rd.:steviej:

You're either a idiot, moron, or troll. Since you want some attention, I'm gonna give you some. I'm from Ohio, if you in Indiana, we both know how some of the caucasians get down here in the midwest. Its nothing to see them riding around with Confederate flag bumper stickers, shirts, or flags. I was just in Indiana a few weeks ago sking at Perfect North, and saw a white skier with a Confederate flag belt buckle. What you gonna do when your daughter comes home with a Confederate flag belt buckle, or shirt, or brings Jim Bob home to meet the family or whatever, and hes wearing a Confederate flag shirt :why: You just gonna suck it up, cause hes human too? I don't know how dark you are, or how dark your daughter is, you could be biracial, or in the blue vein club, but lets not act like there are caucasians here who will not hesitate to call you, or your daughter a ******, or give you dirty looks because you're black.