*** teachers threatened me with police at my daughters new school..

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
23s677t.jpg

:ohlawd:

I wanted to reply seriously to this thread, but nevermind :deadrose:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
I hope your daughter gets gang raped and the admins let the rapists get away :pacspit: You deserve it and some after what your bytch ass didnto classyme. Bytch nygga :pacspit:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Went to sign my daughter up for her new school district.I fill all the paper work out.I see the enrollment card asks for her race. :youngsabo: I put human down and turn it in.The bytch erases it and asks me to fill it in correctly. :ld: I take it back and write HUMAN again then give it back.She asks me is there a problem with the question.I said yes.My daughter is 5 her race don't even matter she is here to learn not to be pre judged by her race.It makes no difference what race she is .Didn't your people say this is a post race Amerikkka? :smugfavre:

bytch says ok.Comes back with the Principal and he introduces himself and starts explaining to me the importance of the state knowing the race of the child.They then give me another paper with 2 options.White or Black basically.So I make my own option. 3 HUMAN :youngsabo:

He tells me if I cant fill the paper out correctly I should leave or maybe they could have the police help me leave.I take the paper back and take pictures and tell him maybe my lawyer could help me retire early. :smugbiden:

They apologized and tried to explain, but I just stopped him and let him know he was told old to be explaining himself to me.I have a meeting with the School Board on the 3rd.:steviej:

:skip:

Aren't those race questions optional.

What state are you from?

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
Went to sign my daughter up for her new school district.I fill all the paper work out.I see the enrollment card asks for her race. :youngsabo: I put human down and turn it in.The bytch erases it and asks me to fill it in correctly. :ld: I take it back and write HUMAN again then give it back.She asks me is there a problem with the question.I said yes.My daughter is 5 her race don't even matter she is here to learn not to be pre judged by her race.It makes no difference what race she is .Didn't your people say this is a post race Amerikkka? :smugfavre:

:bow:

:salute:

you're the man!

:cheers:

Peace

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
:yeshrug:

im on your side op

talkin about "the board of education wanna know the race for census and statistics" why? so they can say "30% of black kids dropped out of school in the last year compared to 29% white kids" fukk outta here

Exactly.

What do you put on your job application?

I always leave it blank or put prefer not to say.Because it doesn't matter.

:what: So the principal told you why they needed the race specified....and you still decided to be an ass about it and write 'human' again?

He told me it was important for the state to know my daughters race.I asked him why.He didn't give me an answer.He then again asked me to fill out the paper again.:comeon:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm black and my girl is messican:yeshrug:

Actually un like most parents I know and WILL request her records once a year.And if there is ANYTHING I don't like I will request a hearing and have it removed because its my RIGHT as a parent.

Point blank brehs.This is my daughter and her race don't matter when she going to school.Period.

You're a hero and an awesome father. Dont let these status quo idiots who live on their knees tell you differently. You're going to raise an upstanding daughter.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You're a hero and an awesome father. Dont let these status quo idiots who live on their knees tell you differently. You're going to raise an upstanding daughter.

He's a good father by not identifying the race of his daughter? :what:
Isn't socitey going to label her at some point regardless of what her dad tries to prove?

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:dwillhuh:.If you dont like the school find another you are comfortable with, Why would you aggravate the same people who will have your child for more hours of the day than you will. Thats like pissing off the people who will cook your food

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Bet if it was an application at a prestigious prep school for a full-ride minority scholarship, OP would've checked one of those boxes with the quickness though. :shaq2: :troll:

"Word? African-American organization ____ funds full-ride scholarships for high-achieving minority students and my daughter's eligible, breh?"

eddie-murphy-nod.gif