*** teachers threatened me with police at my daughters new school..

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
@Colilluminati you're a real nicca breh :salute:

That whole race shxt you gotta fill out everywhere you go over here is one of the prime examples how this country is the most backwards western country in the world :snoop:

And don't give me that "We need it for the stats" BS :childplease: That's on some suit and tie KKK shxt to have stats to bring down other races, when have you ever heard anybody pull up stats on how herpes is most common in white people?

It's always on some, 1 in 9 black men got HIV, 25% of all african americans live below the poverty line blah blah blah,

Anybody accepting to be put in a box on a form is the ultimate c00n to me :manny:

The United States of America :laugh: :heh:

What you said would only make sense if white/Asian/latino/indian , etc. people didn't also have to check off their race. You sound like you're ashamed of your race because you're automatically assuming that out of those options black is the worst thing to put down and white is the best. Who's really the ultimate c00n here?:stopitslime:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
What you said would only make sense if white/Asian/latino/indian , etc. people didn't also have to check off their race. You sound like you're ashamed of your race because you're automatically assuming that out of those options black is the worst thing to put down and white is the best. Who's really the ultimate c00n here?:stopitslime:
I'm sorry but this "race" sh!t is only used to demean and segregate us.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California

It still proves my point, why they only use to those called stats to bring negativivty to minorities, asians and indians aren't treated any different nah mean, they only got different stereotypes to face

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I remember in 1st grade getting cussed out by my teacher for claiming to be "African American" and she was on some "YOU AIN'T AFRICAN AMERICAN, YOU'RE BLACK BLAH BLAH BLAH" type sh!t.

Then I explained to her that my parents are immigrants and that I'm being raised in a Nigerian household and she got redfaced and shut the fvck up.

After that, I realized that this "race" bullsh!t is exactly that, bullsh!t.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
It was a flawless victory breh

First let me say it was a white man and a black man at the meeting.:leon:

After all the small talk he tried to put a end to me before it even started.After I explained the situation he asked me if I had primary custody of my kids.He went on to explain that the state only allows the custodial parent to enroll kids into school.I sat back in my chair cracked a smile :drake: and whipped out my cell phone and told him I would be recording the proceedings for my personal records. :troll:(all I did was hit voice search and sat the phone on my lap:youngsabo:) After the black guy smirked I knew I had already won.After I informed him I was.I explained the to him my daughters race being displayed for political and monetary gain was a problem to me.I let him know I had no problem with them putting down whatever race they wanted, but I wouldn't put down anything other then human.And seeing how my daughter wasn't at the school at the time of the enrollment there guess would be a lie.Then I told him my daughter wouldn't be available until the first day of school in August. So how would they go about putting a race down with out even seeing the child. :usure: He asked me how could we handle this problem.I told him that I wanted my daughter to be able to go to another school in the district because the principal and his lap dog have already judged my girl,my daughter and myself so I felt uncomfortable.He didn't have a problem with that.:leon: He told me the only hold up would be the race.I asked him how he could ask me for my daughters race when a illegal immigrant didn't even need a birth certificate.:smugbiden: He looked at my messican girlfriend and just said well when your daughter is enrolled in August the secretary would put down a race she visually sees.I asked him would I be granted a hearing to dispute the race.He said yes, but I would have to do it every year till she graduates.I told him thank you and I would see him next year.:jawalrus:

:gladbron::gladbron:

Damn you are putting that heat on their ass..LOL They are going to leave you the fukk alone in a min. lol

:salute:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
It was a flawless victory breh:takedat:

After all the small talk he tried to put a end to me before it even started.After I explained the situation he asked me if I had primary custody of my kids.He went on to explain that the state only allows the custodial parent to enroll kids into school.I sat back in my chair cracked a smile :drake: and whipped out my cell phone and told him I would be recording the proceedings for my personal records. :troll:(all I did was hit voice search and sat the phone on my lap:youngsabo:) After the black guy smirked I knew I had already won.After I informed him I was.I explained the to him my daughters race being displayed for political and monetary gain was a problem to me.I let him know I had no problem with them putting down whatever race they wanted, but I wouldn't put down anything other then human.And seeing how my daughter wasn't at the school at the time of the enrollment there guess would be a lie.Then I told him my daughter wouldn't be available until the first day of school in August. So how would they go about putting a race down with out even seeing the child. :usure: He asked me how could we handle this problem.I told him that I wanted my daughter to be able to go to another school in the district because the principal and his lap dog have already judged my girl,my daughter and myself so I felt uncomfortable.He didn't have a problem with that.:leon: He told me the only hold up would be the race.I asked him how he could ask me for my daughters race when a illegal immigrant didn't even need a birth certificate.:smugbiden: He looked at my messican girlfriend and just said well when your daughter is enrolled in August the secretary would put down a race she visually sees.I asked him would I be granted a hearing to dispute the race.He said yes, but I would have to do it every year till she graduates.I told him thank you and I would see him next year.:jawalrus:

God, PLEASE let this be a troll thread.......:snoop:

This nikka can't be serious :why:

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
It was a flawless victory breh:takedat:

You need to tell the news, breh.