*** teachers threatened me with police at my daughters new school..

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But ethnicity is different than race.
And then the Principal came back and told him to pick between black and white, neither of which are ethnicities. Even the U.S. Census has more options than that.

He only did that because clearly he had a problem identifying his race...he was trying to simplify it for him. "You don't look white soooooo..."

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
:yeshrug:

im on your side op

talkin about "the board of education wanna know the race for census and statistics" why? so they can say "30% of black kids dropped out of school in the last year compared to 29% white kids" fukk outta here

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I'm going to tell them my daughter is a child and not a statistic.It doesn't matter what race she is.If they cant respect that then Ill add her race.I'm not intending to turn this into some big thing.My only problem was how they handled the situation at the school.See my STRONG BLACK father raised me to never let a man especially a white man disrespect the family.I know white people and hoe nikkas don't understand that, but I do.They didn't even give me a reason why they needed her race they just told me do it or get out.That was the problem.

What do you put on your job application?

Some alternative, complete the form as black...one drop...she got black, she might look part mixed, she is black. That way you get around the prejudiced "spanish" you talked about.

In the bigger scheme of things, race, should be irrelevant.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From Massachusetts site, I'm sure the fed has the same reasons.

Race and Ethnicity Data Collection FAQ - Information Services/Data Collection

For what purposes will the Department use the educator race data collected in EPIMS?

The Department uses data on the races of school and district staff only in the aggregate. The Department anticipates using the data to analyze the impact of policy decisions on issues such as the diversity of the Massachusetts educator workforce. The Department also plans to use the aggregated data to help schools and districts to recruit, hire, and support a diverse educator workforce.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
23s677t.jpg

:ohlawd:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
OP you tripping..............................................................that's a good father................................................................but you need to pick your battles wisely...........................there will be plenty more significant battles to fight for your child while they are in school..............and this fight is ...... incredulous ..... just put the race(s) and KIM... ..... its not that serious breh.... :comeon:

:damn: thats :krs:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Good thread.

I'd just write what ever the birth certificate states.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
bytch says ok.Comes back with the Principal and he introduces himself and starts explaining to me the importance of the state knowing the race of the child.They then give me another paper with 2 options.White or Black basically.So I make my own option. 3 HUMAN :youngsabo:

He tells me if I cant fill the paper out correctly I should leave or maybe they could have the police help me leave.I take the paper back and take pictures and tell him maybe my lawyer could help me retire early. :smugbiden:

They apologized and tried to explain, but I just stopped him and let him know he was told old to be explaining himself to me.I have a meeting with the School Board on the 3rd.:steviej:

:what: So the principal told you why they needed the race specified....and you still decided to be an ass about it and write 'human' again?

And we're supposed to believe he threatened you with the cops just because you filled out the form like a moron several times? :usure: Naw.....if he brought up the cops then you either did or said some shyt that spooked him. If he was just pissed at you being an ass then the most he'd do is tell you to GTFO. I ain't saying you did something that called for the cops to be brought up, but it damn sure wasn't just writing 'human' again then looking at them like :smugfavre:. Tell the story right, breh :childplease:

I hope you know for SURE that they ain't supposed to be asking about the child's race (which I doubt)....because other than that, it sounds like you :ufdup:. That's the only possible reason I can see you taking those pics and threatening to call a lawyer for

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
there are more bytch ass nikkas in this section than I ever imagined

"your gonna make it sooo hard for your daughter because there are no other schools in the world" :to: