*** teachers threatened me with police at my daughters new school..

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
last census i told the bytch to put my race down as "Texan" fukk it im white anyways

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Seems like you're starting a problem for no reason...
:what:

Sorry, but in the "race" game "Black" gets the short end of the stick. Props for anyone not wanting to introduce their kid to that evil.

Race makes me want to puke. The fact that we still use racial classification in 2013 is fvcking disgusting.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy:

What kind of c00n lays down and breeds with a Mexican?

:troll:

answer-boy-color.gif

Professor Polo

80s Baby
Daps
:what:

Sorry, but in the "race" game "Black" gets the short end of the stick. Props for anyone not wanting to introduce their kid to that evil.

Race makes me want to puke. The fact that we still use racial classification in 2013 is fvcking disgusting.

Regardless if it makes you puke ... or not wanting to introduce them to that "evil" ...it's the real world... you gonna cry about it or write "Human" when filling out a job application?

:stopitslime:

It's the world we live in... you're not proving a point, or making any impact... just making things more difficult for your child by having staff treat them differently and teaching them to challenge adults...

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
did the interaction with these office people make you question if this is the right place to send your daughter to school?

Yea.When I noticed we had all the paper work about Spanish shyt I was pissed.My girl don't even look like she jumped the border.She don't have a accent or anything.I knew what time it was.My girl just was like fukk it this is a good school and I was like keefnah.

I'd be embarrassed if you were my dad.

Hoe nikkas will never get it.:stopitslime:

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Regardless if it makes you puke ... or not wanting to introduce them to that "evil" ...it's the real world... you gonna cry about it or write "Human" when filling out a job application?

It's the world we live in... you're not proving a point, or making any impact... just making things more difficult for your child by having staff treat them differently and teaching them to challenge adults...
This guy will make an impact if he wants to take it that far.

I'd be calling all kinds of news stations and lawyers if I were him.

This "race" sh!t has got to stop.

If the gays can get their equal rights, non-whites can do the same and put an end to this "Race" bullsh!t.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest

Its the principle.Ever heard of stand for something or fall for anything?

Professor Polo

80s Baby
Daps
This guy will make an impact if he wants to take it that far.

I'd be calling all kinds of news stations and lawyers if I were him.

This "race" sh!t has got to stop.

If the gays can get their equal rights, non-whites can do the same and put an end to this "Race" bullsh!t.

lol... if you think so..

have fun paying lawyers fees trying to have the option race removed from an application...

Professor Polo

80s Baby
Daps
Its the principle.Ever heard of stand for something or fall for anything?

I have heard that....but that's the line your going to draw?

Race on an application?

Maaaan, that's everywhere... it's used for statistical purposes as I'm sure you're aware... as well as gender... might as well get that removed too while we're at it..

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I have heard that....but that's the line your going to draw?

Race on an application?

Maaaan, that's everywhere... it's used for statistical purposes as I'm sure you're aware... as well as gender... might as well get that removed too while we're at it..
If it were up to me applicants would only be identified by ID number.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: why are u :troll: the school system breh

Question: what is your race? What is your daughters race? And don't give me that "human race" shyt :beli:

His ass is black. Only black people do that shyt. Instead of being just another black child at school his kid is now going to be known as the little girl with the angry black daddy. Pre judged ANYWAY...dummy. fukking righteous ass nikkas.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Bruh, its not worth it to be seen as a problem parent and have it taken out on your child. Your daughter is not going to get the benefit of the doubt if she gets in trouble over anything. Ive seen it happen time and time again. If the administration and teachers are cool with the parents they are willing to work with you on anything. If not then your kid gets screwed.

You think you are making a point but now your daughter is labeled as the black/mexican kid with angry problematic parents.