*** teachers threatened me with police at my daughters new school..

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
googled it and seems the US Department of Education requires a students ethnicity to be collected

But ethnicity is different than race.
And then the Principal came back and told him to pick between black and white, neither of which are ethnicities. Even the U.S. Census has more options than that.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Get out of here with that peace and love "we're the human race" bullchit, we're all different races period.

Blacks are black, Asians are asian and Whites are white.

I agree 100 percent breh.

You can't shield her from that.
So the school wants to track the race of all students. Why? Statistics. It's not really for evil. And both white and black school administrators want to keep track of student race population, it's not a racist thing.

That's what I thought too.Then I got 11 forms about speaking Spanish.The 2 white lady's at my table had like 7 pages.I had 20 :comeon: 11 were about speaking Spanish.In fact the bytch told my girl if my daughter spoke Spanish she would have to be tested.The lady asked my girl if she raised my daughter ''on Spanish''. :mjpls:

I asked the lady what type of test would it be.The bytch straight told me it would be a development test.I asked the bytch did my girl look like she was from Mejico? :comeon: My daughter and my girl and all her family is from Amerikkka and my daughter is in head start in another school and doesn't speak a word of Spanish.

Trust me brehs I :troll:'d for a reason.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
But ethnicity is different than race.
And then the Principal came back and told him to pick between black and white, neither of which are ethnicities. Even the U.S. Census has more options than that.
its a 2 part question

The ethnicity question is:
What is this person's ethnicity?
Hispanic or Latino
Not Hispanic or Latino
The race question is:
What is this person's race? Mark one or more races to indicate what this person considers himself/herself to be.
White
Black or African American
Asian
American Indian or Alaska Native
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander

I wonder what most Caribbean Latinos pick, I bet its White

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka :myman: don't fill that shyt out, they just tryna make your daughter a statistic n shyt

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
lol@the responses in here.......

"Why's You gots to be makin it hawd fo boss foe????? Dat dere questiion only's dere fo yo gud"

"WHO PUT THAT ****** ON A NAG??"

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well then clearly you are exhibiting the behavior of a b!tchass n!gga.
Usually men raised by women are this b!tchy. Real n!ggas do what they got to do and keep it moving.

We don't entertain drama. Why waste a day of my time on some school board meeting over a race checkbox :what:

You can't be serious. I still stand by the fact that you were raised by a woman because it only makes sense :why:

What's wrong with being raised by a single woman? As long as the child is raised right.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
what are you gonna tell the school board? "Then them crackers asked for my daughter's race and i told them "The Human Race" and they wouldn't accept it as a legitimate answer. fukkin CACs."