*** teachers threatened me with police at my daughters new school..

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Actually I click prefer not to say.

You wish. :snoop:

Well then clearly you are exhibiting the behavior of a b!tchass n!gga.
Usually men raised by women are this b!tchy. Real n!ggas do what they got to do and keep it moving.

We don't entertain drama. Why waste a day of my time on some school board meeting over a race checkbox :what:

You can't be serious. I still stand by the fact that you were raised by a woman because it only makes sense :why:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'm black and my girl is messican:yeshrug:

Actually un like most parents I know and WILL request her records once a year.And if there is ANYTHING I don't like I will request a hearing and have it removed because its my RIGHT as a parent.

Point blank brehs.This is my daughter and her race don't matter when she going to school.Period.

Why doesn't it "matter" :what:

If somethin were to happen to your kid (kidnapping, gone missing) wouldnt u want people to be able to give the police/authorities a description of her race? U are playin games man :snoop: Unfortunatley for u, kids are gonna call her black or mixed, so u can play the "human race" game all u want. People will decide for her :manny:

U went to the school startin petty problems like a angry female. Way to embarass yourself and your kid :snoop:

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
be cautious with how you treat the staff at your daughter's school. you're not there to protect her all the time and they could take out their frustration with you on her. in ways that she or you may not even be aware of. just saying...

Ill just put her in catholic school like her mom wants.:yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:wtf:...That shyt is prolly required to get census info on the school

Do you put "human" down when you filling out a job application?

...stop c00nin and embarassing your children

mysmilie_3141.gif

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, you could have just told them she's a mixed race and is neither black or white.
At 5 years old, she's just going into kindergarten. She's going to find out about race on the playground. You can't shield her from that.
So the school wants to track the race of all students. Why? Statistics. It's not really for evil. And both white and black school administrators want to keep track of student race population, it's not a racist thing. They aren't going to treat her any different. Ultimately, you want to establish a good relationship with the teacher of your daughter's class.
If you barge into the prinicpal's office yelling about the Illuminati, the man trying to keep you down, Tyler Perry movies, and poking your finger through toilet paper unappreciation, they are going to think you are a crazy parent. Putting down mixed race is a small detail. Having to deal with bullying is a way bigger problem.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Get out of here with that peace and love "we're the human race" bullchit, we're all different races period.

Blacks are black, Asians are asian and Whites are white.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Why doesn't it "matter"

If somethin were to happen to your kid (kidnapping, gone missing) wouldnt u want people to be able to give the police/authorities a description of her race?

:youngsabo:

I signed a release form that in case of any emergency her picture could be used to help law enforcement.Where I live we have live amber alet billboards with pictures from Indiana to Chicago.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
googled it and seems the US Department of Education requires a students ethnicity to be collected

http://www2.ed.gov/legislation/FedRegister/other/2007-4/101907c.html

he new federal requirements say Unknown, Multiracial, and Not Provided will not be valid responses to ethnicity or race identification questions.

The federal government requires the use of observer identification of students' ethnicity and race, as a last resort, if such information is not provided by parents or students. Parents who are reluctant to identify their children’s ethnicity and race should be informed that observer identification will be used if they refuse to self-identify.

or just read up here
http://goo.gl/hrIjC