*** teachers threatened me with police at my daughters new school..

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
what are you gonna tell the school board? "Then them crackers asked for my daughter's race and i told them "The Human Race" and they wouldn't accept it as a legitimate answer. fukkin CACs."

I'm going to tell them my daughter is a child and not a statistic.It doesn't matter what race she is.If they cant respect that then Ill add her race.I'm not intending to turn this into some big thing.My only problem was how they handled the situation at the school.See my STRONG BLACK father raised me to never let a man especially a white man disrespect the family.I know white people and hoe nikkas don't understand that, but I do.They didn't even give me a reason why they needed her race they just told me do it or get out.That was the problem.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
he then went to his lawyer who explained its required by law

and he went back and apologized

lol....

I like the way he handled based on the way they responded...basically because he didnt fold.

They saw he felt strongly about the issue, if filling out black/white is that serious to them all they had to do was say ok and change it when he left......but nah, they wanted to correct the uppity ******......

the way he handeld it was perfect.......

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm black and my girl is messican:yeshrug:

Actually un like most parents I know and WILL request her records once a year.And if there is ANYTHING I don't like I will request a hearing and have it removed because its my RIGHT as a parent.

Point blank brehs.This is my daughter and her race don't matter when she going to school.Period.

I definitely respect you for being a pro-active parent. But no need to be causing a scene in the office regarding race.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I'm going to tell them my daughter is a child and not a statistic.It doesn't matter what race she is.If they cant respect that then Ill add her race.I'm not intending to turn this into some big thing.My only problem was how they handled the situation at the school.See my STRONG BLACK father raised me to never let a man especially a white man disrespect the family.I know white people and hoe nikkas don't understand that, but I do.They didn't even give me a reason why they needed her race they just told me do it or get out.That was the problem.

did the interaction with these office people make you question if this is the right place to send your daughter to school?

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wtf:...That shyt is prolly required to get census info on the school

Do you put "human" down when you filling out a job application?

...stop c00nin and embarassing your children

You n!ggas love drama....

Were you raised by a single mom?

:smh:....that nicca got the c00n gene and gonna pass it to his kid...she gonna be gettin tased in the mall in 20 years
i came in here to salute you bruh but these nikkas got me dyin :laff: :laff: :laff:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Duh, put down "Blaxican", "Stacey Dash", "Miguel", or cheat and put Tongan/Pacific Islander (a lot of em are essentially this).

You're welcome. :smugdraper: But seriously, they don't have the dual option where you can choose Black, Hispanic (and they offer Black, non-Hispanic as an option)?