Stop TRYING TO party with them!

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Full disclosure... I aint even respect other cities in NC till I moved to Charlotte... thats when I saw and learned some shyt:whew:

Coming up I thought Winston had the realest until I started hanging at NCCU during my time at A&T :banderas: My chick had went to Central but them Durham nikkas ran out some real Winston dudes back then :damn:....they stayed getting whooped up on down there :dead: Most ended up transferring or just dropping out :huhldup:

Central had some :ohlawd: black women though

Halloween on Franklin St before nikkas fukked that shyt up was :whew:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
NINJA!!!!! That was my spot!!!! Yea the one right behind Hanes Middle School, my old Middle school!:wow:

Telling my age a bit and talking about a time before social Media.... yea you right... cats used to smoke and whatever FREELY there. Like I went to school with and against Josh Howard. Breh used to be "wildin out" there (not gonna put my breh biz on full blast) and I'd look at this cat like "bruh you need to chill you at Wake what if they found out":dwillhuh: And he'd look at me like:stopitslime: "Ninja just stand right there aint no one gonna say nothing" (We the same height, I might have been slightly taller then but I would block his view).
:patrice: nikka you gotta know my Uncle :ohhh:

He was Josh right hand man back during them days and was actually living w/ him in Dallas :mjlol:

They fell out but my uncle be bugging....still fam though :pachaha:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:

You talkin' about the Millienium ... homie I pretty sure we know the same people... :ohhh:Southside was beefin' with Eastside. Morningside and Rolling Hills were beefin'... Carver vs Parkland and Glenn...

:whoo: My grandma stayed on W. Sedgefield

first time on a message board I've seen all this winston history posted :whew:....I'm 29 but I remember when this went on because of my uncles

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:patrice: nikka you gotta know my Uncle :ohhh:

He was Josh right hand man back during them days and was actually living w/ him in Dallas :mjlol:

They fell out but my uncle be bugging....still fam though :pachaha:

Nicca you talking about Tyree or Hootie?:gladbron::gladbron::mjlol::mjlol:

Yea I knew a couple of the cats in his circle... I'm guess Hootie cuz I heard he still in Dallas after the "fall out":deadmanny::bryan:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

first time on a message board I've seen all this winston history posted :whew:....I'm 29 but I remember when this went on because of my uncles

Nicca I got stories for days!!!! About the history off Winston.... like we still laugh at when the Rocafella came and JayZ was scared and Beanie got jumped in the crowd.

You can be the hardest dude in your space... but you should NEVER be alone in a crowd, with no protection and think you tough off your aura, rep, or brand:mjlol:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.

:dwillhuh:

:ohhh:

Y'all gettin' too deep on here. :wow:

And yeah, I know some dudes that gotted robbed, lackin' outside of Chidley at NCCU... It was open season. College students feelin' like they had to have a strap :wow:

that Jonestown situation was definitely the nail in the coffin' man :snoop:

and that Beans situation was at Neals. :mjlol:

Homie that was tryin' to get at Jay is a southside dude...

I fukked with Nitty... Shyt I used to play the bar and eat on a slow night. I used to get the whole meal ... A main and two sides :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:dead:

god damn this board spooky :damn:

that's fam :skip:but he back in Winston...I'll just leave it at that :wow:

his brother the real one though :banderas:

CODE RED!!!!

Yes... he used to RAP on the radio the other one that was the comp of 102 Jamz.

I remember them freestyle fridays!

That my G. I aint seen him in years.... since that party Josh through at the Millennium celebrating his draft

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Did yall ever hit that spot up .... that was like a fukking grocery store turned club?

It was like going down that side Rd past WSSU on the back entrance.... like past the park and way up... I recall in that shopping center there was a Jackson Hewitt tax placy ( I used to go to).

That was another hood spot.... a club.... in a fukking old ass grocery store:mjlol:

I swear in the Triad we'll turn ANYTHING into a club:mjlol:

In Gbro 98-00 there was a club called Bears Den..... that shyt was a former "barber shop"

Still have the mirrors on both sides of the windows like all black barber shops..... just a narrow strip too lol

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
CODE RED!!!!

That my G. I aint seen him in years.... since that party Josh through at the Millennium celebrating his draft

Code Red days :blessed: they used to drop some fire. My uncle cool though but he just gotta let some shyt go if you get what I'm saying :snoop:

if he toned his lyrics down a bit back then I swear he could've made a solo that bubbled but he was heavy on that gangsta rap :damn:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Code Red days :blessed: they used to drop some fire. My uncle cool though but he just gotta let some shyt go if you get what I'm saying :snoop:

if he toned his lyrics down a bit back then I swear he could've made a solo that bubbled but he was heavy on that gangsta rap :damn:

Yea everyone just knew he was gonna be the dude to blow..... if only 9th Wonder and the former "Justus League" was around then.... he couldve easily been on the squad.... probably on Jamla today

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Did yall ever hit that spot up .... that was like a fukking grocery store turned club?

It was like going down that side Rd past WSSU on the back entrance.... like past the park and way up... I recall in that shopping center there was a Jackson Hewitt tax placy ( I used to go to).

That was another hood spot.... a club.... in a fukking old ass grocery store:mjlol:

I swear in the Triad we'll turn ANYTHING into a club:mjlol:

In Gbro 98-00 there was a club called Bears Den..... that shyt was a former "barber shop"

Still have the mirrors on both sides of the windows like all black barber shops..... just a narrow strip too lol

didn't know the grocery store was a club back then :skip: When I was coming up the mexican restaurant in that shopping center was throwing parties ...the HS parties there when I was in HS was :ooh:...then they threw some one year when I was at A&T for WSSU students and it was :whew:...mixture of some local plus state broads :ohlawd:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
CODE RED!!!!

Classic CD homie ... :wow:

"Remember Your Name" :to:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I had this happen to me.

They wouldn't let me in cause my shirt was too long :comeon:

Which was a lie.

2nd time was because my friend had headphones in his pocket.

Racist ass bar. Smh.