Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Thats probably most likely why they were denied

But i agree with everyone else saying

giphy.gif

Go to a black or mixed club.

Dont go to white upscale clubs unless you got money... But whay go anyway.

Plenty of upscale clubs that are mixed or something... But most require at least a collar shirt and some no tennis shoes. Thats why i go to lounges. More casual

Again just want to say in terms of the club of topic per the thread

This club is fairly a new club here in Charlotte... like barely open 2 months.

I dont think no one really knew whether it was white or black till this past weekend, hell last Wed myself was my 1st time even seeing this spot as I just happened to be there during the day hours.

So naturally anything something new comes to town everyone will be curious.

But now a lot of black here now know

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
14125531_1752668688315790_4667414238216188122_o.jpg

Prolly did them folks a favor:dwillhuh:. From the banner alone I can sense the gay vibes and overpriced "Cocktails" made by a "Mixologist" with a stripe someplace on his body.
His barber must charge him triple for a lineup..... them shyts must take foreeevveerrrrrrrrrr :wow:

My city of residence brehs :mjcry:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Unfortunately no.... but I know some peeps out there right now...... I know the Hornets store got looted and some other spots.

I work Uptown CLT, like around the corner and up the block from all that... I will see in the morning.

Man when I was getting off work today I knew something was about to go down. The energy was weird all day Uptown today
Why do nikkas always get to fukking rioting..... we need to stop that bullshyt.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Again just want to say in terms of the club of topic per the thread

This club is fairly a new club here in Charlotte... like barely open 2 months.

I dont think no one really knew whether it was white or black till this past weekend, hell last Wed myself was my 1st time even seeing this spot as I just happened to be there during the day hours.

So naturally anything something new comes to town everyone will be curious.

But now a lot of black here now know
I mean i feel you but you did it smart and atleast went in the day time.

You can get a feel for it, ask around.

I went to an indian club one day for lunch and just got a feel for it. Met the bartender who was an ex army ranger and the owner. They were cool af. Asked them about the clubs, best nights, type of music, etc.

And how atl is, you cant even wear shorts in the summertime. We got rejected plenty of times because of someone in our crew dressing like that. shyt no one knew about... It happens. Just find somewhere else and keep it pushing.

You can tell by buddy wearing a suit at the door what kinda spot it is. Most spots with bouncers either got some big cat wearing a black Tee or police wearing vests.

If a dude wearing a suit at the door you should already know what time it is unless its a stripclub or you a rapper.

But usually a collar shirt (or something nice) and some non-tennis shoes wouldve probably got them in. Chicks can wear whatever they want. Dudes got to dress up for certain spots. I'm cool on those spots unless im doing VIP there anyway. Too many arrogant people and shyt i dont want to listen to

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:ehh: Ehh...Clubs are NOT public spaces....thats why if you look closely at the receipt if they give you one it says "temporary membership"

They are allowed to deny you admission as a non member just because they dont like how you look or how youre dressed...

look at it from their side..say the last time they let in a bunch of nikkas in jordans they started fights,broke shyt and were a general nuisance..the next time they tell all the bouncers dont let anyone with sneakers in here...

It may seem unfair if youre the one being told to bounce but they are trying to protect their business

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh: Ehh...Clubs are NOT public spaces....thats why if you look closely at the receipt if they give you one it says "temporary membership"

They are allowed to deny you admission as a non member just because they dont like how you look or how youre dressed...

look at it from their side..say the last time they let in a bunch of nikkas in jordans they started fights,broke shyt and were a general nuisance..the next time they tell all the bouncers dont let anyone with sneakers in here...

It may seem unfair if youre the one being told to bounce but they are trying to protect their business
:francis::mjpls:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
AND THIS IS WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WE CREATE OUR OWN shyt!!!! :usure:And the thing is we dont discriminate even when we do have it...:wow: But the white supremacists still call it racist if we have our own shyt and not invite them over..:mjlol:
Quoted for emphasis. Whites reject blacks, blacks create their own clubs, channels, etc, Whites get mad at blacks for daring to create for themselves and not groveling and begging Whites to let them in. Rinse repeat.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

I live here. I don't recall any incident like that happening at The Epicentre or at this nightclub. Even then, I don't see anything in the Post that suggested that they were wearing J's. Unless I read it wrong or skipped something. Even then, how likely would it be that the only folks fighting and causing a ruckus just so happened to be the nikkas wearing Jordans, when drunkenness and fighting can stem from anyone wearing anything?

:francis:

Their standpoint seems fishy to me.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

shyt ain't protected anymore cuz :russ::umad:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
that happened to me in a club in Greensboro, NC years ago except i was with a group of white foreigners and they said something about my shoes while letting another white male in with the same shoes. i have zero tolerance for clubs like that. it should be shut down and their alcohol license should be stripped from them.