Mom dies trying to stop person stealing her car while her son was inside

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So the dumbass theif didnt even get the car & killed a mother :snoop: good luck in jail
The situation was crammed with high octane levels of fukkery for all parties involved.

The woman is obviously losing her shyt because her kid is in the damn car

The dumbass thief is frantically trying to escape and probably doesn't even realize a kid is in the car. The mother hops on the hood and he's like WTF.

I'm guessing the thief didn't know a kid was in there until after the mother flew off the hood.

And at that point it's a failed mission, because you already have the woman dying on you, but now you have a damn 6 year sleeping in the backseat.

That's Fargo series levels of writing for the criminal. Just all bad

Daps
"she placed the sleeping child in the car while it was running"

Why do so many people leave keys in the car? I can't understand it
Probably one of those remote starts or something...maybe.

Putting kids into a car seat is low key one of the most dangerous things you can do by yourself in a shady area. Your focus is 100% on the kid and the car seat and someone can run up on you quickly. Solo, it's fine but having the kid there means you have another priority to think about.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
First RIP to get. Hopefully they catch the idiot & he gets the max.

I didn’t really see it as victim blaming just pointing it out. It wasn’t her fault, however there are things people can do to avoid these situations.
Call it out and bring attention to the situation in hopes that other people don’t make the same mistake again. No different than people called out for leaving their kids in hot cars and fall outs happening from that.

It’s weird that posters in here are catching feels for that reason.

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My mom(rip) boyfriend got killed the same way..and this was back in 99...thrown from the driver side trying to stop a teen that was behind the wheel trying to steal his car...left it on while running in 711 and came out to sum bs...I forgot what kind of car it was but I remember it was green and clean af and he loved it...rip Chip

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Sas as hell. R.i.p. to da mom

Being close to Mt Carmel East (allegedly) you'd think that this wouldn't have even been a possibility but it can happen anywhere, in a split second as we see. Even if u tired, u gotta unstrap that baby & go back in for what u forgot or call the sitter & tell em to come out or sumthin

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call it out and bring attention to the situation in hopes that other people don’t make the same mistake again. No different than people called out for leaving their kids in hot cars and fall outs happening from that.

It’s weird that posters in here are catching feels for that reason.
I can see somewhat why tho. They upset this happened. Breh first comment was addressing the mother bad judgment & not the criminal.

You’d hope they would comprehend he wasn’t blaming her but people tend to let emotions be king at times.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Unless you're actively working for a chop shop..........WHO'S STILL STEALING CARS IN 2024!

These dumbasses about to do a football score I prison for stealing a car...

tons of people. Up here in Toronto its carjack central because even if you are cut its a slap on the wrist, dudes have been caught and next month doing it again

Mazino

All Star
Daps
R.I.P

Such a sad situation, yes she made a mistake leaving the baby in there but its one of those things that people assume will never happen

Bless her kids.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
tons of people. Up here in Toronto its carjack central because even if you are cut its a slap on the wrist, dudes have been caught and next month doing it again
A thief is low on the totem pole of criminology. Being a thief in prison will get you raped or killed.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm assuming the bail system is shyt there like it is here in certain parts of the US?

Yup the thing is alot of these car jackers are under 18 so they get a slap on the wrist

It is concerning that 44 per cent of those arrested were out on bail at the time of their arrest and 61 per cent were subsequently released on bail,” said Johnson. “Auto theft remains one of the top revenue generators for organized crime and this challenge requires a collective effort. We will continue to collaborate with our partners in government, auto manufacturing, insurance and beyond to address this problem.”

In Toronto, 65 arrests were made, 463 charges laid and 81 vehicles recovered. A total of 36 of the 124 individuals arrested were young offenders and 47 per cent were re-offenders.

A total of 26 out of the 36 were released on bail and only 28 per cent remain custody