Stop TRYING TO party with them!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh did you used to play ball with Cliff and Danny at Parkland?

I'm gonna give you one better...... I'm one year removed from being on that Picture in the gym:wow:

Yea breh..... they won the championship the fukking year after I graduated:mjcry:

Aint that some BULLshyt:martin:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Where would you recommend for meeting pawgs besides somewhere like tongue and groove?
I find my PAWGS in Ponce City Market, Virginia Highlands, Buckhead bars, Krog City Market, Little 5 Points, Gold Room (Saturday Night), Tongue and Groove, Bars at Avalon in Alpharetta, Sports/Wine bars in Dunwoody/Sandy Springs/Vinings

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
lol link?

Unfortunately no.... but I know some peeps out there right now...... I know the Hornets store got looted and some other spots.

I work Uptown CLT, like around the corner and up the block from all that... I will see in the morning.

Man when I was getting off work today I knew something was about to go down. The energy was weird all day Uptown today

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
:mjlol::russ:

y'all got me rolling, man. shyt it was still like that when I was at A&T from 05-09 :lolbron:...I mean it wasn't the students but when the locals popped up at parties shyt always turned up. Edit: Now that I think about it some Winston students was beefing w/ nikkas on campus llmaooo

also like the other guy said, the late 90s winston nikkas created that reputation :pachaha:...there's an infamous tale about winston nikkas getting into it w/ Nas years back and ALSO the MTV shyt w/ Jay had the club scene in Winston. I think Beans was ready to get it in w/ some nikkas :skip:

Winston nightlife has been trash for years but it really fell off after that officer got killed outside the club on Jonestown Rd. ..fukking idiot shot down at the parking lot from the BP on the hill :camby:

I agree about Greensboro being the perfect city for nightlife :ahh:....I haven't hit the boro for nightlife in awhile because I've just been on my school shyt lately but I heard it still be cool

I'm from Gboro.....and yeah "here comes them Winston niccas :martin: :whoa:" is the realest thing ever said :russ: Tre-4 :mjpls:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I'm from Gboro.....and yeah "here comes them Winston niccas :martin: :whoa:" is the realest thing ever said :russ: Tre-4 :mjpls:

No doubt....

Just to make it clear in no way was I ever trynna imply Gboro cats are pussies or nothing... cuz real talk most I knew was cool as fukk.

But Gboro cats NEVER wanted it with Winston boys back then:russ:

Cats just aint as grimey and fukked up for no reason out there in Gboro...

Like prime example.

So when I was in school, I used to work at the Sears store off Friendly.... near that theater. There was this bad ass project chick that worked in the shoe dept. Now I dont know why I aint try to spit but I put her on to my boy from WS.

So the night he finally comes to see her, he goes to her how and she lived in them Florida Projects right. I remember hearing both from her and him (separate occasions) that they clicked up and basically smoke and drank heavy. My boy got fukked up off that "Incredible Hulk" (shyt was popular in 00-01) and ended up going outside, throwing up, and passing out on her porch...... in the fukkING PROJECTS!! That niccas slept on her porch:mjlol:

Woke up the next morning peacefully and left.

Now that may not sound like a big deal to some but to us WS niccas that shyt is fukkING INCREDIBLE.

Cuz if that same scenario wouldve happened in BDP (Boston Projects), The Circle, Cleveland, or The Gardens....

Niccas just out late walking around wouldve ran up on dude, ran his pockets and probably jumped him just off GP:wow:

We savages:wow:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
No doubt....

Just to make it clear in no way was I ever trynna imply Gboro cats are pussies or nothing... cuz real talk most I knew was cool as fukk.

But Gboro cats NEVER wanted it with Winston boys back then:russ:

Cats just aint as grimey and fukked up for no reason out there in Gboro...

Like prime example.

So when I was in school, I used to work at the Sears store off Friendly.... near that theater. There was this bad ass project chick that worked in the shoe dept. Now I dont know why I aint try to spit but I put her on to my boy from WS.

So the night he finally comes to see her, he goes to her how and she lived in them Florida Projects right. I remember hearing both from her and him (separate occasions) that they clicked up and basically smoke and drank heavy. My boy got fukked up off that "Incredible Hulk" (shyt was popular in 00-01) and ended up going outside, throwing up, and passing out on her porch...... in the fukkING PROJECTS!! That niccas slept on her porch:mjlol:

Woke up the next morning peacefully and left.

Now that may not sound like a big deal to some but to us WS niccas that shyt is fukkING INCREDIBLE.

Cuz if that same scenario wouldve happened in BDP (Boston Projects), The Circle, Cleveland, or The Gardens....

Niccas just out late walking around wouldve ran up on dude, ran his pockets and probably jumped him just off GP:wow:

We savages:wow:
:russ: no lie

Greensboro nikkas be feasting on A&T students at all the off campus apartments though :snoop: every damn week you'd hear about a student getting ran up on :flabbynsick:

I remember my freshman year in 05 there was a string of robberies near and on campus :ooh:....I had a night 3 hour class at the history building (forgot the name) and had to walk all the way back to Aggie Suites E at 9:30ish :whew: ....used to :mjpls: over my shoulder :heh:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:russ: no lie

Greensboro nikkas be feasting on A&T students at all the off campus apartments though :snoop: every damn week you'd hear about a student getting ran up on :flabbynsick:

I remember my freshman year in 05 there was a string of robberies near and on campus :ooh:....I had a night 3 hour class at the history building (forgot the name) and had to walk all the way back to Aggie Suites E at 9:30ish :whew: ....used to :mjpls: over my shoulder :heh:

Yes, I remember them stickup kids that used to be on the yard. I remember one night I believe some boys tried to get me.

I was coming back from smashing some chick at Vanstory.... I get to where the book store is. This car rode by me then stopped and reversed and I heard a dude say "hey cuz"

I took the fukk off like BOLT in the Olympics..... fukk that they aint running my pockets.:russ:

It was after midnight and 4 against 1.... and I aint know if they was packing heat nor was I about to find out:mjlol:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Yes, I remember them stickup kids that used to be on the yard. I remember one night I believe some boys tried to get me.

I was coming back from smashing some chick at Vanstory.... I get to where the book store is. This car rode by me then stopped and reversed and I heard a dude say "hey cuz"

I took the fukk off like BOLT in the Olympics..... fukk that they aint running my pockets.:russ:

It was after midnight and 4 against 1.... and I aint know if they was packing heat nor was I about to find out:mjlol:

yea they can get you easily right there and duck off in the lil neighborhood up the street :whew:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Getting denied at the door is some heart crushing shyt. I got denied a couple months ago for wearing sneakers. Thats my fault, i didnt know it was that type of club but it still hurt a little :to: wanted to murder that bouncer. But whatever took my L and me and my chick went to a better spot.
Thats probably most likely why they were denied

But i agree with everyone else saying

giphy.gif

Go to a black or mixed club.

Dont go to white upscale clubs unless you got money... But whay go anyway.

Plenty of upscale clubs that are mixed or something... But most require at least a collar shirt and some no tennis shoes. Thats why i go to lounges. More casual